Status report Page 6,081

Quote: Chappers @ 21st December 2020, 7:05 PM

Only 15 more sleeps til Christmas.

Narcolepsy?

Quote: DaButt @ 21st December 2020, 7:09 PM

Narcolepsy?

Yep!

At last the pain and grief is over....
Traipsing around showrooms and forecourts for a new pap-pap for her indoors for her significant birthday (shhh 60)
I don't have to listen to any more salesmen extolling the virtues of every car we looked at.
Iv'e had more confusing acronyms and 3 letter abbreviations thrown at me than I can count.
'Don't say it has ESP to me with a smug look, tell me what it means. (Extra sensory perception maybe...)
I felt like saying 'Does it f**king start and go?
She's now the proud owner of a Toyota Yaris... phew

Am now speaking to you from my new PC tower, that my son ordered the spec. for and put the whole thing together for me, retaining the original hard drive and also now have a 1 Terabyte internal back up drive to compliment the external 500 Gb one.

And my God it is fast!! Booting up, internet surfing, file saving and opening etc etc, is like a new world!! I have to smile now when I think back to my first Fujitsu PC with dial up internet. :D

It's PC gone mad!

Ben hasn't eaten *that* much today, hasn't had to travel to see relatives and hasn't even had a drop of alcohol, but he is knackered and ready for bed.

Chip's enjoyed having lockdown as an excuse not to see relatives. He's also glad Ben is still plodding on.

My car just broke down at a big roundabout in Putney. the clutch failed.

I was sitting waiting for around an hour to be repaired.

To add insult to injury I got one of those messages on your phone - "How was Putney Heath?"

Just done my third Covid test of the week and I'm still Negative although my daughter has had it and my Mum is in hospital now with it apparently.

Quote: Chappers @ 31st December 2020, 12:22 PM

.....................and my Mum is in hospital now with it apparently.

Oh dear, hope she is OK.

Fingers crossed for you and yours, Chappers.

Thanks all.

Just wondering whether I still know people on here - turns out I recognise everyone on on this page! Hey guys! :)

How do LE :)

Quote: L.E. @ 9th January 2021, 6:51 PM

Just wondering whether I still know people on here - turns out I recognise everyone on on this page! Hey guys! :)

Has life got so bad you've come back?