Taskmaster Page 9

The tasks are getting far too complicated for my liking. The New Zealand series was so much better this year.

The new year special was excellent. I am a fan of the show, but this worked well. I was a bit unsure with them not been comics, but credit to them all. Greg was back to his put down best too.

Enjoyed the New Year special more than some episodes if the latest series. Really great mix of contestants, I want some of whatever Shirley Ballas was on!

Totally agree @Sitcomfan64. Said the same to a mate yesterday.

In case anyone's interested (too late to buy tickets, albeit; since around 2pm only this afternoon they've all been nabbed), Champion of Champions II and Series 13 have their studio records in the next two weeks (Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20210909162431/https://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1453). Surprised CoC II is only being recorded next week; I thought that had been in the bank for ages now.

Really enjoyed the first episode, Victoria Coren is already the frontrunner for most entertaining contestant.

Good show. What was Morganna's posed hobby? I've replayed it several times at high volume but can't make it out.

They accidentally broadcast the kiddy-friendly censored version in the first C4 airing, which had the unsettling effect of not only making it appear that Morgana was given an extra point for calling Alex a c**t (which is the C-word) but also that the entire cast were dropping c-bombs throughout.

Quote: fasty @ 24th September 2021, 10:02 AM

Good show. What was Morganna's posed hobby? I've replayed it several times at high volume but can't make it out.

Table tennis.

Gotchya, thank you.

For some reason, my bloody digi-box didn't pick it up and so I had to wait 24 hours until it appeared on catch-up.

Anyway, watched it now and have to say it's back to the good old days, before 9,10 and 11.

Morgana Robinson is the one for me, and looking HOT. I'm in love again Lovey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th September 2021, 4:45 PM

Morgana Robinson is the one for me, and looking HOT. I'm in love again Lovey

Hands off. I saw her first.

Are there problems behind the scenes? Last week they broadcast the bleeped version, this week they broadcast what looked like an unfinished edit, not colour graded, everything looked horribly washed out.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 30th September 2021, 10:05 PM

Are there problems behind the scenes? Last week they broadcast the bleeped version, this week they broadcast what looked like an unfinished edit, not colour graded, everything looked horribly washed out.

Didn't especially notice, and last week's I had to watch on catch-up and that had all the swearing in it. Morgana potty mouth Lovey

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 30th September 2021, 10:05 PM

Yeah, I think Channel 4 (and More4, and other related '4' channels) have had some issues recently - I noticed a similar thing colour-wise with some of the 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown episodes, and of course the subtitles across all the '4' channels haven't worked properly for over a week now.