Things that piss you off Page 1,795

Quote: Bob Carolvorderman @ 12th December 2020, 3:18 PM

Supernatural in fact

Lovey Best show ever.
The pop ups are bloody annoying though.

Carry on my westward son...

Would've like to have seen more Lovecraftian entities as Lovecraft was briefly in it a few years back, well an actor playing him as he's been dead 80 odd years.

What annoyed me once, sorry looking at old posts, was not about Greta herself but with sodding Radio 4 who flew an interviewer and her bloody entourage all the way up to Sweden to interview her, WTF is wrong with a phone or if you're more technologically astute, Zoom, Skype or Teams? The hypocrisy of the BBC is astounding, not forgetting how much this little jaunt to Ultima Thule cost the license fee payer....

Winky, twinky, binky, hooters, john, sarsapirilla, grits and bint.

Bint isn't American, it's Arabic and means daughter as Bin means son as in Bin Laden, similar to Mac, Mc, and O' with our Gaelic cousins. The word bint was forces slang and stems from British Raj times and when Britain owned a significant part of the Middle East and was introduced into UK slang, often used in Dad's Army by Walker mostly

What personal pronouns people wanna use. I don't give a f**k about them. I don't give a f**k about personal pronouns. So why would I give a f**k what personal pronouns they wanna use? Arrogant, self-obsessed, beyond deluded f**kers.

The announcer on More 4 couldn't even get the name of a forthcoming programme correct. Royal Antiques Revived. He said Reviewed. Bloody hell. The standards are awful.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th December 2020, 7:58 PM

The standards are awful.

What never ceases to amaze me is the atrocious spelling I see, and wonder how the f**k these people get and hold down a job when all it involves is to spell simple words Angry

Quote: Bob Carolvorderman @ 13th December 2020, 12:55 PM

Winky, twinky, binky, hooters, john, sarsapirilla, grits and bint.

Bint isn't American, it's Arabic and means daughter as Bin means son as in Bin Laden, similar to Mac, Mc, and O' with our Gaelic cousins. The word bint was forces slang and stems from British Raj times and when Britain owned a significant part of the Middle East and was introduced into UK slang, often used in Dad's Army by Walker mostly

I'll go to the foot of our stairs.

(One liner)

You learn a new thing every day.

I feel terrible saying this but the voice of that girl from Gavin and Stacey really irritates me.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th December 2020, 10:25 PM

I feel terrible saying this but the voice of that girl from Gavin and Stacey really irritates me.

Every time her advert comes on tv I hit mute

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th December 2020, 1:20 PM

Every time her advert comes on tv I hit mute

Exactly!

The revolving door of second rate comedians turning up on each others shows. Josh Widdecombe, Aisling Bea, Nish Kumar, Angela Barnes, James Acaster, Ellie Taylor, Jon Richardson, Katherine Ryan, David O'Doherty. All lightweights.
Don't even get me started on the car crash that is Elis James and John Robins on Radio 5 - Laughing at your own banter guys is a very bad sign.

Quote: paulted @ 29th December 2020, 6:40 PM

The revolving door of second rate comedians turning up on each others shows. Josh Widdecombe, Aisling Bea, Nish Kumar, Angela Barnes, James Acaster, Ellie Taylor, Jon Richardson, Katherine Ryan, David O'Doherty. All lightweights.
Don't even get me started on the car crash that is Elis James and John Robins on Radio 5 - Laughing at your own banter guys is a very bad sign.

Absolutely

Most of them stealing a living off Dave

Time was comedians of their standard would be lucky to get the odd radio show on radio 4

Now they are literally never off the box - in a success of utterly mediocre programs

Were as genuinely funny comedians like Bridgette Christie don't seem to get much of a look in

This f**king bollocks over Facebook privacy always cracks me up. Take a selfie having a wank in the morning - Cheese! - then shit yourself over privacy. What dick heads we are.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 17th January 2021, 2:44 PM

Take a selfie having a wank in the morning and then shitting yourself ..

Dude that's sick