BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 32

Completely forgot there was a Friday game this week - not sure how buggered my team will be without a tinker. Not sure I actually dare look...

Looks like you're safe.

Quote: Ben @ 11th December 2020, 9:36 PM

Completely forgot there was a Friday game this week - not sure how buggered my team will be without a tinker. Not sure I actually dare look...

It would appear that three of your substitutes are injured so there probably wasn't much room for manoeuvre anyway.

4 green arrows in a row
I am now in the top million overall,
If I wasn't right behind Kipper I'd consider quitting while I was ahead

I'm getting the gunboats out like Boris. No frog's gonna get past me. Pirate

Sacred Blue!

Frog or Kipper? There's only one way to find out........................FIGHT!

Sorry Alfred - Maddison put 2 in and pushed me ahead of you in the head to head.

Hmm I'd believe you were sorry if you hadn't thrashed me last time. Angry A double thrashing.

Of course, there are some of us that have leapt up to 2nd in the Herc to Herc Whistling nnocently

Can't believe I beat Billy................(tries not to smile too broadly)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th December 2020, 8:17 AM

Sorry Alfred - Maddison put 2 in and pushed me ahead of you in the head to head.

Never mind all that - I need you to beat Shotgun Blues for me next week.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th December 2020, 10:50 AM

Challenge Accepted . Pirate

Come on Herc, get your finger out

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th December 2020, 9:56 AM

Come on Herc, get your finger out

Alright, alright - can only take on one challenge at a time. This will be noted for an end of season gloat.....................maybe
Rolling eyes

Besides, you said you liked me doing that when I gave you one off the wrist. :$

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2020, 9:15 AM

Can't believe I beat Billy................(tries not to smile too broadly)

It was your change of captain from Son to Vardy that won it for you. Don't you know you should never change a winning formula?Errr

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 14th December 2020, 10:39 AM

It was your change of captain from Son to Vardy that won it for you. Don't you know you should never change a winning formula?Errr

Laughing out loud I only put Vardy in when there was doubt about Kane - that's me though, play with gay abandon.

Hot Head Herc they used to call me.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th November 2020, 7:59 AM

Sick Stop being so nice you lot, this is a football forum, after all. Godot you should know better.

You're right, he wouldn't apologise to a c**t like Thynne. I'm finding it hard to channel Godot at the moment - bear with me.

Sorry for not posting for a couple of weeks. I was mistakenly deported by the home office.

Not a bad week for me - highest points total and moved up a place, plus only one point now behind Shotgun.

Second week I've taken points out of Anton (admittedly only 1pt this week, but a whooping 39pts last week). He's the guy to beat if he doesn't get banned. Ben and the fatman will surely fall away.

I see Vanden Stock spunked his triple captain chip this week on Salah. Bunter last week on that knock-kneed ginger bloke who plays for City. Schoolboy errors - everyone knows you save it for a double gameweek.

I guess you thought 42pts was good for a TC chip Billy? In the 16/17 season I TC'd Kane when he got the highest single player score of the season and got 93pts for Captain. My total score for that week was 174pts. https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/33177/35/

The following week I scored 104pts - and I still only came third!

Yes you're creeping up and you have all your chips in hand, I believe, which could be especially useful this season with the late start as it's bound to lead to a fixture pile up with several lucrative double gameweeks on offer. For 12 games in this is a tightly packed top ten at least with any one of them able to win. Chips in hand and keeping an eye on sneaky midweek gameweeks (that is a huge hint btw, can't do anymore than that) will be vital in the scrap for league champion.