8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown new series... Page 2

Quote: jsg @ 14th August 2020, 9:14 PM

Ayoade plugging his book dates this a bit.

Liked the box of mascots.

And Rachel wasn't pregnant.

I'd like to make a complaint. That's not how you spell Plimsoll.

The guests have always been a bit hit and miss, weirdest ones are that American bloke that looks like Asterix, that Asian bloke with the squeaky voice and that other bloke with the weird eyes.

Quote: Bob Carolvorderman @ 6th December 2020, 7:49 PM

The guests have always been a bit hit and miss, weirdest ones are that American bloke that looks like Asterix, that Asian bloke with the squeaky voice and that other bloke with the weird eyes.

Well I'm guessing "that Asian bloke with the squeaky voice" is Nick Mohammed, but the other two have got me stumped.

Weird eyes guy is Spencer Jones, still looking for American or Canadian Asterix looking bloke

No, can't find him, he was once in Buzzcocks and out weirded Noel Fielding

Do you mean the big guy who dresses like a lumberjack?

Quote: zooo @ 8th December 2020, 11:16 AM

Hello zooo. Happy birthday for June by the way. I missed you.

Quote: Chappers @ 8th December 2020, 9:48 PM

Hello zooo. Happy birthday for June by the way. I missed you.

Thanks! Same to you.

Zooo, yeah that's the fellah, what's his name?

Tony Law?

Quote: zooo @ 8th December 2020, 11:16 AM

zooo, is that you? We don't see enough of you on here nowadays - hope all is OK in your world. Hug

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th December 2020, 9:06 AM

zooo, is that you? We don't see enough of you on here nowadays - hope all is OK in your world. Hug

All is well, thanks! Someone mentioned the weirdly-hot lumberjack man and it called me back like a siren's song.

Quote: zooo @ 9th December 2020, 9:26 AM

All is well, thanks! Someone mentioned the weirdly-hot lumberjack man and it called me back like a siren's song.

Laughing out loud That's what I like to hear!

Anyone else been watching the so called 'new' episodes? The first few episodes were all filmed pre-covid either end of 2019 or early 2020 but this week's episode was filmed post-covid and I noticed that Sean Lock appears to have lost weight and doesn't seem well at all, does anyone know what happened? I hope he is well.

Still enjoying Catsdown but it is definitely starting to run it's course now, I'll take more of regular 8 Out Of 10 Cats over the countdown version any day of the week!

This one was obviously post Covid as they were spaced out - so to speak.