I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,229

How far will you go to nit-pick?
There was no abuse or personal attack in that statement.
Just my observations.

I meant that, two days ago, you were criticising other people who complained about other people being rude to them.
And now you're doing exactly the same thing yourself.

You have skewed logic....end of chat.

Clearly you have joined the 'easily offended' "noisy minority ' you were complaining about. Fair enough! It's not a problem.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 23rd November 2020, 4:55 PM

Clearly you have joined the 'easily offended' "noisy minority ' you were complaining about. Fair enough! It's not a problem.

Pmsl!Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st November 2020, 11:11 PM

The reason the world is in such a mess is because cretins vote for people like Trump and Boris

Cretins like you

You're clearly a f**king idiot

And I really really hope you get struck on the balls by lightening :P

It's unclear how much of this is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but it's not welcome. It doesn't come across particularly jokey or friendly, but bitter and unhinged. Please desist.

Stephen, Chris, and perhaps a couple of others in the last few pages, haven't been much better. It's really not on. Play nice or go away - permanently.

Does anyone mind if I take offence at an earlier post too??? You know who you are.
Don't call me a snowflake-It hurts

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd November 2020, 10:19 PM

I don't like to judge people I've never met

But I'm 100% she's a nasty cruel heartless bitch from hell

Probably something these self-centred Civil Servants in their cozy little jobs with gold-pated pensions need.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd November 2020, 2:08 PM

You've judged me....a cretin and a f**king idiot.

If you read the site rules, personal attacks and insults are punishable with a permanent ban.
That was both.
Control yourself.

As you have seen, I take a different view to most of you lefties - but I'm allowed to.
I don't resort to personal abuse so do me the courtesy of not doing it to me.

I love you Stephen. Kissing

Quote: paulted @ 23rd November 2020, 8:23 PM

Does anyone mind if I take offence at an earlier post too??? You know who you are.
Don't call me a snowflake-It hurts

Oooohhh!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd November 2020, 4:33 PM

Come 'ere and have a cuddle. Hug (but no feeling of bottoms!)

Trump finally showing grudging signs of reluctantly accepting reality at last anyway.

[quote name="Chappers" post="1228448" date="23rd November 2020, 8:39 PM"]Probably something these self-centred Civil Servants in their cozy little jobs with gold-pated pensions need.

/quote]

It doesn't sound the same when you say it. You don't sound like you really believe it.

Dog gets onto the track at Bahrain F1 - he was a lap dog Cool

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.must-see-vettel-breaks-into-song-as-an-inquisitive-dog-causes-a-red-flag.7kerHA8OYkatRC34V6ZlVB.html

The government need to put out a paper on Christmas day rules.

So far it's no hugging, no kissing and no board games.
I want to know if I can pull a cracker.

Nice to know once again filthy sticking rich millionaires are telling hard hard working people they can forget getting a miserly pittance of a pay rise again next year.....

Well someone's got to pay for this mess

How about your missus?

The chancellor, Rishi Sunak, is facing questions over the transparency of his financial affairs after a Guardian investigation established that his wife and her family hold a multimillion-pound portfolio of shareholdings and directorships that are not declared in the official register of ministers' interests.
Akshata Murty, who married Sunak in 2009, is the daughter of one of India's most successful entrepreneurs. Her father co-founded the technology giant Infosys, and her shares in the company are worth £430m, making her one of the wealthiest women in Britain, with a fortune larger than the Queen's.

Merry Christmas to Philip Green. Hope your current woes are resolved soon. Maybe your employees could offer some financial support. Love you mwah mwah.

Couldn't happen to a nicer c**t.