What are you watching on TV? Page 2,200

Desperate Housewives. I can't decide which one I'd most like to have sex with. Mike is the best looking, but Carlos would be a riot in bed. Tom is too much of a poof for me. It may sound old-fashioned or even sexist, but I like real men.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 14th November 2020, 11:20 AM

Thought you would have been watching Saturday Kitchen Live this morning as Melanie C was on it all with way through as special guest. Her Food Heaven was Sunday roast lamb with all the trimmings and Food Hell was Okra. Not sure about the new hair style, but I suspect that wouldn't put you off when you shook hands with your old man.

In the words of the two-penissed prostitute client, thanks for the heads up.
She is gorgeous! I'm amazed how many guys don't see it. Cool. Less competition.

After re-pointing my TV aerial a few weeks ago I can now get Blaze on Freeview which shows my beloved Pawn Stars. Also Forged In Fire which I like to watch because I could never do what they do and it must be very rewarding to take a chunk of metal and create a stylish dagger or sword with elaborate handles and shapes. I don't think I could stand the heat a Bladesmith has to endure and have never been in to knives apart from when I was about 13 and got a big red Swiss Army knife. I wasn't in to fishing or camping so it never got much use and the red plastic sides soon fell off. This was when I hadn't heard of the wonders of Loctite superglue.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th November 2020, 1:13 AM

After re-pointing my TV aerial a few weeks ago I can now get Blaze.......................

I discovered Al Murray's "Why Does Everyone Hate the English?" on Blaze and am thoroughly enjoying it. We've had the French and Welsh so far, with the Scots and Germans to go, where he argues the points with a comedian from those countries - I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before except me on another thread.

I'd never seen it before but I caught a bit of the Hit List featuring the gorgeously wonderful, beautiful, incredibly sexy Kate Silverton so I had to wind it back to get the full pleasure of watching her. Oh that smile, etc etc etc.

Anyway regarding the show there were too many questions from the last twenty years. But I'd had 45 minutes of Kate.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2020, 9:53 AM

I'd never seen it before but I caught a bit of the Hit List featuring the gorgeously wonderful, beautiful, incredibly sexy Kate Silverton so I had to wind it back to get the full pleasure of watching her. Oh that smile, etc etc etc.

Anyway regarding the show there were too many questions from the last twenty years. But I'd had 45 minutes of Kate.

You'll have to queue behind me - that little sexy black number she was wearing too! Lovey

Queens Gambit - good short run drama.
Looks fantastic & a great soundtrack

I'm watching Industry on BBC catch up. I hate those sort of people. There is nobody there I can relate to or sympathise with. I'm looking forward to seeing them all suffer abysmally.

Is it just because I'm getting old and mutton or was Victoria Coren gabbling too quickly on HIGNFY?

Best advert I've seen for a long time and I am the hare. Looking for any reason to stay up late.

"Tomorrow starts tonight"

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 22nd November 2020, 6:14 PM

Best advert I've seen for a long time and I am the hare. Looking for any reason to stay up late.

"Tomorrow starts tonight"

Absolutely brilliant - a tad Trigger Happy but with a serious street twist - thanks very much.

I think there are phases of awareness in life. In Year 21 of 23 working in Westminster, a combination of boredom at pacing the same old busy pavements from the station to work and the irritation of having waves of people coming at me triggered something very naturally in my brain. I just got out of the train one day and felt that I was a footballer. So I started weaving in and out and I was bloody brilliant at it only I didn't have a ball and I did it time and time again. Then a very senior bloke said he had followed me up Victoria Street and thought I looked a little unusual but, whatever, still I didn't stop and it carried on for nearly two years. I only mention this now as something similar has happened very naturally again.

Whenever and wherever I walk I now imagine I have open arms and am cuddling everything I see and also kissing it and mostly of course it is inanimate objects or natural non human phenomena although it also applies to really horrible looking people. So, yeah, I think stuff happens and it can have a very big influence on how well you sleep at night in bed. And that is probably especially true of those of us who have decided as a lifestyle choice to become a great hip-hop artist in a rabbit suit with massive dreams of Sweden.

Watching Autumn Watch: Natural Escapes BBC RB1, Freeview channel 601 while waiting for the Snooker to start and it's fascinating compilations of wildlife with no narration or music.

Ahh, snooker.........................Sleepy

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 14th November 2020, 3:43 PM

She is gorgeous! I'm amazed how many guys don't see it. Cool. Less competition.

I agree. Big article about her in the Mail on Sunday colour supplement.

Just watching the Two Ronnies on Yesterday.

I do find it funny but I cringe about so much of it. They wouldn't get it on TV nowadays.