I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,226

Two months today until the worst presidency in US history will come to an end.
Let's hope Trump doesn't get up to too much mischief in the meantime.
What with news of the COVID-19 vaccine (which hopefully Brexit won't interfere too much with) and Dominic Cummings' departure, all in all, this has been a good month so far.

I agree. Labour falling further apart by the day, leaving the European Union forever coming ever closer and several excellent vaccines made to end the pandemic. And Trump fighting to the end.

Well the Government have certainly put their foot in it again, in anti bullying week!

Of course Priti Patel isn't a bully, and anyone who says she is gets a wedgie.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th November 2020, 7:40 AM

I agree. Labour falling further apart by the day, leaving the European Union forever coming ever closer and several excellent vaccines made to end the pandemic. And Trump fighting to the end.

Still pushing your dodgy Trump conspiracy theories are we?
As you were confidently predicting a Trump victory until very recently, I'll treat your views with scepticism!

Everyone loves a treat!

What's all this crap about Priti Flamingo?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55015493

That idiot who cried because she bullied him.

I know this will be perceived as racist but I used to have a young Indian woman as a boss and she really had no idea that she was a bully.

Eh?

I've worked for some tyrannical bosses.If they treat everybody the same it's ok.Not if it's just you they pick on.

An inquiry concluded Priti Patel had bullied her staff and broken parliamentary rules of conduct and Boris concluded that's OK. That should attract the very best talent to the Home office.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 20th November 2020, 10:16 PM

Eh?

He said HE USED TO HAVE A YOUNG INDIAN WOMAN AS A BOSS WHO HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS A BULLY. That better?

It's another cultural difference thing. To get to where she has, she's come from a no nonsense 'Do what you're told' background, not a laid back liberal one. She's bound to ruffle a few feathers. She does at least seem to have a sense of humour as well.

Well, Michigan have refused to roll over, so perhaps we might be at the beginning of the end of this embarrassing US election.

No matter how trivial the indecent these days - someone will shout Bully, Racist, Homophone etc.
And we know from which side that will come....
And they don't just complain - they want people to lose their livelihood because they were faux offended.
Thank god they are just the noisy minority.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st November 2020, 3:19 AM

He said HE USED TO HAVE A YOUNG INDIAN WOMAN AS A BOSS WHO HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS A BULLY. That better?

It's another cultural difference thing. To get to where she has, she's come from a no nonsense 'Do what you're told' background, not a laid back liberal one. She's bound to ruffle a few feathers. She does at least seem to have a sense of humour as well.

No. Because nothing in the post made sense.
She's been found guilty of bullying. And one of her victims cried as a result. That doesn't make them an idiot.
I don't think her race has anything to do with it. Do any of you know any Asians? They're not all the same, funnily enough.
Not seen any evidence of any sense of humour. Similar to Thatcher who was also a bully.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st November 2020, 10:24 AM

And we know from which side that will come....

The ones being bullied presumably?
You don't seem to have grasped that they were all Tories.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st November 2020, 10:24 AM

Thank god they are just the noisy minority.

Sounds a bit like you and the other pro-Trump conspiracy theorists.

I said he'd probably lose but don't let that stop you.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st November 2020, 12:13 PM

I said he'd probably lose but don't let that stop you.

You did! You also said he'd win. I think I said both thèse things too.
But I was referring to the conspiracy theories you were peddling after Trump's defeat.