I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 19

Anyone watching this year?
Bear in mind, if you don't watch or don't like it you don't need to comment on the thread

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th November 2015, 9:32 PM GMT

Anyone watching this year?
Bear in mind, if you don't watch or don't like it you don't need to comment on the thread

Watching occasionally. Top-notch presenting, and Lady C is great as Cruella deVil. Has anyone explained the purpose of Eubank's monocle?

I think they need to wait until Colin is asleep in her crib containing her own earth, then stake her...

Has anyone explained the purpose of Eubank's monocle?

Yes. he's a bell-end.

But - are you going to tell him.

Laughing out loud

I did do a Chris Eubank impression right to his face once
Which in hindsight was a bit foolish/risky
But I was drunk so didn't think it through properly.

I'm sure he is used to it. Greg Davis did one on 8 out of 10 cats and he was stood behind him.

It's on again this Sunday - from a castle in Welsh Wales. Yay

Cun't f**king wait. Celebrities? Really? What a load of utter bollocks.

Lol
perhaps it should be called 'I was once a minor celebrity and haven't worked for years and this is my last chance to rekindle my dwindling career by being starved, humiliated and made to eat cocks - get me out of here'
But I think that's too long.

Retching makes me laugh though.

And there was retching a plenty last night.
Gipping just makes me laugh.

I can't believe you watch that bollocks, Stephen. Eh?

If I was to be clever, I could say it is a study of human psychology.
Put 10 humans in isolation with minimum food and comforts and see how natural leaders emerge.
I'm writing a paper on it.

Also, Vernon Kay eating a whole deers bollock and the sperm gushing out of his mouth while he retched
and puked was hillarious.

Sick

I was going to give it a try thinking it looked like something from Crystal Maze with weird characters they encounter throughout the castle who give them challenges. Maybe even the occasional harmonica solo from Richard O'Brien but if it's still just them eating disgusting things I wonder where they get it from.

I don't watch this but I just saw an advert for it with Dick and Dom or whoever presents it.

"Live from Wheels?"