The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 54

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2020, 2:33 PM

Did he sing "Just Like Eddie"?

So I'm not the only one that bought the record ???

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2020, 4:02 PM

And now Ray Clemence, former Liverpool and England goalkeeper.

Ultimately died of prostate cancer. I've been checked 4 times now (twice by my GP and twice by a female nurse at the local hospital) and got the clearance.
IF you are over 40 and haven't had yours checked, then you are a fool because the earlier they catch it the more likely treatment will work.
Don't delay! And you never know, you might enjoy a finger up the bum. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th November 2020, 9:13 AM

Ultimately died of prostate cancer. I've been checked 4 times now (twice by my GP and twice by a female nurse at the local hospital) and got the clearance.
IF you are over 40 and haven't had yours checked, then you are a fool because the earlier they catch it the more likely treatment will work.
Don't delay! And you never know, you might enjoy a finger up the bum. :D

Yes, I have had that medical finger up my bum and I neither enjoyed it nor not enjoyed it - it is what it is - and I also had the up the arse thing in January where they removed things just in case they went dodgy. They said otherwise I was very regular which was medical confirmation of my anal virginity and for all of the hours which must now amount to a year of NHS counselling they hadn't known what to believe and now they do know. I think they did pick up on an early experiment with a Joe Bloggs deodorant can but honestly I didn't like it and couldn't keep it in. We all do this. I tasted my own once. That was enough. I do think if you can wank furiously into old age, especially if you have a spouse, female or male who has gone over to crochet, that they are likely to get down under problems more than you. So personally I recommend for health tossing morality out of the door. Just go to church in a genuine way on Sundays with your mask on.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th November 2020, 8:49 PM

I mean I was on the fence about him before Steve
But now I'm certainly not a fan

Really funny. Perfectly phrased.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th November 2020, 9:13 AM

You obviously enjoy it.

Yes, I insisted they hadn't done it right in the previous attempts.

RIP Maradona. Best basketball player ever.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 25th November 2020, 5:05 PM

RIP Maradona. Best basketball player ever.

15 years to the day after Best.

Let's hope he gets punched by the hand of God

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th November 2020, 9:30 PM

Let's hope he gets punched by the hand of God

On the basis that God is English, I assume he will be welcomed in heaven and have immense hand to ball pleasure on his arrival. All due respects to his family and that, obviously, but Pele was the truest pure sex in his footballing skills and otherwise delightfully just a bloke and very boring and I hear he is still alive.

Incidentally, it does piss me off as I have to switch off our bleeding media again which are supposed to be my main and daily friend but they are going to go on about this one for the next week and a half. Honestly, at times I start to wonder if I should have got a wife who constantly badgered me on DIY while being more in love with her rabbit than mine. But we would have had ordinary kids when I wanted ones who were challenged and with whom I could properly love and genuinely identify. And I'd have blamed her for that.

A sadly busy forum section lately.

Darth Vader gone now (Dave Prowse)

"Loook, Oi am yor Farther - Ohh, Ahhh"

Rest in Peace Mr Prowse, aka Green Cross Code Man

I thought he'd died years ago.

Did he have a really long degenerative illness?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th November 2020, 9:26 AM

Darth Vader gone now (Dave Prowse)

I spent several hours with some old geezers at a great pub (The Old Green Tree) in Bath in 2014 and one of them told me that he had two good stories. One was that he smoked his first joint with the Beatles when his teenage band opened for them circa 1963. The other was that he'd been thrown out of a Bristol club by the man who played Darth Vader.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th November 2020, 9:34 AM

"Loook, Oi am yor Farther - Ohh, Ahhh"

Rest in Peace Mr Prowse, aka Green Cross Code Man

He visited my school as the Green Cross Code Man around 1985/86. I've always remembered "look left, look right, look left again".