Coronavirus Page 67

Quote: Lazzard @ 1st November 2020, 9:18 AM

Ever since the scientists originally told the the government a circuit break was essential.

some scientists.

It is a fact that not all scientists agree with each other any more than all BCG forum cotributors agree with each other.

OK - the majority of scientists - including those appointed by the government.
FFS.

F**k this virus, f**k it f**k it. My Nan's in hospital on a ventilator in ICU and she can't breath on her own, the doctors say she might not survive. It's awful,

I pray she pulls through mate

:(

Quote: Wheel @ 11th November 2020, 9:18 PM

F**k this virus, f**k it f**k it. My Nan's in hospital on a ventilator in ICU and she can't breath on her own, the doctors say she might not survive. It's awful,

That's bad mate. I have COPD and am worried sick about catching the bastard virus. :(

I sincerely hope your Nan pulls through.

Sorry to hear that Wheel, I hope she recovers.
50,000 in the UK.
We don't want any more.

Sorry hear that, Wheel.
Hope things improve for her soon.

Best wishes Wheel .

Thanks guys really appreciate it

She's also battling Pneumonia with Covid too.

Also my grandad has gone into hospital with covid too, he has epilepsy too. Don't know his condition yet tho

Oh dear. :(

Sorry to hear that Wheel. Due to new treatments people have a much better survival rate currently, hoping they pull through.

I hope so I really do.

Because this morning got some more sad news, my auntie is now in hospital and will not last the week apparently according to doctors, she's having 30 fits a day. :(

I'm so sorry, Wheel.

Sid was ahead of the game..................

Appreciate it guys.

But my auntie and nan didn't make it they both died during the night unfortunately and my grandad is in hospital battling corona and pneumonia