Can anyone recommend a comedy podcast?

Hello everyone,,
I'm looking for a fictional audio drama in the comedy genre. I've listened to quite a few, but I'd love to have some more suggestions.

Can anyone explain to me what a podcast is?

Quote: Chappers @ 10th November 2020, 3:33 PM

Seriously?

Dude get into the 90's

It's like a wireless.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th November 2020, 3:33 PM

Clearly from the responses received so far, nobody else knows either. If I want to listen to something on the wireless that I've missed, I go to the BBC website and click on sounds and then schedule and listen that way. Seems to work perfectly well.

yes, recently I have listen to one podcast which I recommend to you. The podcast's name is STICHER.

I do actually know. They are basically radio-type shows which you download and listen to. Easy.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 13th November 2020, 2:49 PM

I do actually know. They are basically radio-type shows which you download and listen to. Easy.

As I say, if I want to listen to something on the wireless that I've missed, I go to the BBC website, click on sounds, then schedule and listen that way. Seems to work perfectly well.

Same with Apps. I just access the relevant website. No need to download loads of apps. Why make life complicated?

Apps?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 13th November 2020, 8:23 PM

As I say, if I want to listen to something on the wireless that I've missed, I go to the BBC website, click on sounds, then schedule and listen that way. Seems to work perfectly well.

Same with Apps. I just access the relevant website. No need to download loads of apps. Why make life complicated?

By all means carry on doing that. You can do podcasts too if you like. It's up to you. It's not complicated though.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th November 2020, 10:07 PM

Apps?

They're the six pack stomach muscles body builders try to develop.

The Clinton Baptise podcasts are ok

And I like listening to old Adam and Joe podcasts

Adam Buxton's new podcast is good. Ed Gamble and James Acaster's Off Menu podcast also often funny.