I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,223

Quote: Chappers @ 8th November 2020, 8:36 PM

And Rounders.

With catchers mits so they don't get hurty pandies.

I'd just like to send my heartfelt congratulations to President Trump for his fabulous success in securing another term with 100% of the vote. Even Joe Biden voted for him! Please be aware that all news outlets are spuriously churning out their usual lies and fake news. Have a nice day loooosers!!!!

I'd just like to give my heartfelt irritation that neither of them wears Lonsdale pants.

I do - and while it has never guaranteed I would be the most powerful person in the entire world because I am not a black woman waiting for a bloke to go doo-lally in 18 months - it doesn't mean that I am incapable of caring for a pet on a practical basis. Also, I do support Millwall FC in a huge way in its reform.

Some good has come of the virus! And on Friday the 13th too - just had to be, didn't it.

He doesn't deserve a mentch on the RIP thread - Peter Sutcliffe, The Yorkshire Ripper aged 74 has died primarily of Covid-19.

To be fair, he did have an underlying condition.
He was a c**t.

Amen to that.

My brother in law was the duty call-out solicitor the night he was captured.
He went to Dewsbury police station in the middle of the night to represent him.
The police told him before he saw Sutcliffe that they were sure it was the ripper.

My brother in law phoned me early next morning to tell me they had the ripper in custody at Dewsbury
I jumped in the car at 8 o clock to go see if there was anything happening and I couldn't get near.
It was gridlocked.
Football crowds were there and there hadn't even been an official announcement yet.

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th November 2020, 10:27 AM

To be fair, he did have an underlying condition.
He was a c**t.

Terrible appalling crimes. But he was mentally ill, in fairness.

*checks whether this is still a comedy site*

He really went down hill after leaving The Beatles

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th November 2020, 5:47 PM

:)

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th November 2020, 5:47 PM

Or, equally, of course, since he trained the winner of the 1969 2,000 Guineas...

I just read that before he died (obviously) Sutcliffe complained abut a TV drama about him "showing him in a negative light" and that they were "going over old ground."

Presumably to find more bodies!

Where is DaButt lately ? Too busy planning the next American civil war?

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th November 2020, 2:32 PM

Where is DaButt lately ? Too busy planning the next American civil war?

Yes. I had noticed his silence was shouting volumes.