What are you watching on TV? Page 2,199

I've discovered the joy of The Joy Of Painting which is possibly the most relaxing TV show ever made. I'm hopeless at drawing and painting but I'm gearing up to getting some supplies in the new year sales and having a go for the therapeutic value.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 28th October 2020, 11:07 PM

I've discovered the joy of The Joy Of Painting which is possibly the most relaxing TV show ever made. I'm hopeless at drawing and painting but I'm gearing up to getting some supplies in the new year sales and having a go for the therapeutic value.

I've just discovered The Joy of Sex books

I'm hopeless at shagging and bonking but I'm hoping to have a go for perverted reasons

I just watched an advert for Amazon's Black Friday deals - featuring - guess what - a black family.

Now is this being all inclusive or taking the piss?

Now I'm watching the Domestic Goddess, Nigella. Well you have to get some inspiration some way for what to cook.

And the music is good too.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th November 2020, 8:12 PM

Now I'm watching the Domestic Goddess, Nigella. Well you have to get some inspiration some way for what to cook.

And the music is good too.

But you're not supposed to be watching her with your trousers round your ankles.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th November 2020, 12:13 AM

But you're not supposed to be watching her with your trousers round your anklesLaughing out loud.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th November 2020, 12:13 AM

But you're not supposed to be watching her with your trousers round your ankles.

I wasn't wearing any trousers.

Well your not supposed to watch it in your wife's dress either

Quote: Chappers @ 7th November 2020, 2:55 PM

I wasn't wearing any trousers.

No knickers as well I suspect - Dirty Boy!

(I hope you didn't get any spunk in your cake mix.) Sick

The new Dracula on bbc iplayer

It's excellent

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th November 2020, 9:47 PM

The new Dracula on bbc iplayer

It's excellent

The one that was on a year or so ago with the Dutch Nun? Yes - it was very good.

Oh yeah, I thought it was new!

Yep it's bloody brilliant

If you'll pardon the pun

Heartbeat.
Russian (Paul Brown."Watching")pretends he's seeking asylum because h e think's he's killed the ship's captain.Brit "intelligence" get involved (Alan David."The Squirrels") and much hilarity ensues.And some school kids fall off a cliff.

Hancocks half hour- the oak tree

I just watched Not Going Out on Gold. It was the episode where Lee was in a coma. I'd never seen it before.