The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 51

Very sad news about Bobby Ball. Cannon And Ball were my favourite double act and The Boys In Blue is one the earliest films I remember seeing.

RIP Sean Connery

You only live once........but what a life.RIP Mister Bond

Yesh, a shad day. Rest in Peace Sir Connery.

'You expect me to talk?'' No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die'.

My favourite was his not 'Bond', 'Bond' character in the Rock.

RIP

RIP Sean
Hell Drivers is a good one to see a young Sean.

Quote: john tregorran @ 31st October 2020, 8:12 PM

RIP Sean
Hell Drivers is a good one to see a young Sean.

Very good film.

He's one of those who you think could do with the rest. RIP. Great movie actor, a godsend for action film makers looking for a tough guy who can act a bit. Not knocking Arnie or anyone. Whistling nnocently I wish they'd show The Offence on TV, as I never got my DVD back from lending it out, and it's never on. :( IMO has his best real acting performance, much better than the corny effort he got his Oscar for.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 1st November 2020, 8:33 AM

I wish they'd show The Offence on TV, as I never got my DVD back from lending it out, and it's never on. :( IMO has his best real acting performance, much better than the corny effort he got his Oscar for.

It takes all sorts - my wife and I went to see that at the cinema when it was released as so much fuss was made of it, BUT I'm sorry to say we both were bored to tears with it, and it wasn't just us, as it got panned.

Na, deep and dark psycho study piece, very well acted and directed. One of Connery's own favourites, I believe. It helps if you like theatre and actors' pieces I suppose yes. Happily, I do.

John Sessions had died aged 67 after 'suffering heart attack'. RIP he'd only just mounted his come back. Teary

First saw him in his early TV career on "Laugh??? I Nearly Paid My Licence Fee" back in 1984 with the likes of Robbie Coltrane. One sketch still sticks in my mind is the very funny parody he did of French black and white films supposedly full of hidden meanings. One of those I saved to VHS at the time and later transferred to DVD - I'll have to dig it out and watch again.

RIP Mr Sessions

Loved Johnny

Very witty comedian and a good actor too

Yet another reason why 2020 can just go right ahead and suck my balls

Thought he made a good Arthur Lowe in We're Doomed - the Dad's Army Story

Yes he did.
RIP John.
A very talented man.