I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,216

Trump stirring things up already. Shenanigans likely from him.

If 2020 has taught us anything this year - it's that the orange TWAT will win

It's the queens horrible anus all over again

If he does win Putin and Xi Jinping and even Kim Jong-un will be very happy anyway.They know how to control him.

Quote: john tregorran @ 3rd November 2020, 6:49 PM

If he does win Putin and Xi Jinping and even Kim Jong-un will be very happy anyway.They know how to control him.

Trump has done more to fight China than any other president. Hunter Biden's emails show that Joe Biden has made millions from China and he's a prime target for blackmailing.

I don't think these sort of claims cut any ice anymore. China and Russia are about the only two countries left who still want Trump to win.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 3rd November 2020, 8:08 PM

I don't think these sort of claims cut any ice anymore.

The claims that have been substantiated by multiple individuals and forensic experts and haven't been denied by the Bidens, all the while being refused coverage by the media? Quite a difference from the Trump collusion hoax...

Quote: DaButt @ 3rd November 2020, 7:12 PM

Trump has done more to fight China than any other president.

More than Truman? Seriously?
I think most Americans are more worried about Trump's mishandling of Coronavirus than they are about these attempts to smear Biden's family.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 3rd November 2020, 8:34 PM

More than Truman? Seriously?

Yes, seriously, unless you see getting us into an unpopular war with China as some sort of badge of honor. It earned Truman the lowest approval rating of an American president in history.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 3rd November 2020, 8:34 PM

I think most Americans are more worried about Trump's mishandling of Coronavirus than they are about these attempts to smear Biden's family.

I think most Americans are concerned about the economy and see attempts to politicize a pandemic for what they are: political theatrics.

If you think Biden's China problem is a smear attempt unworthy of press coverage, I would assume you thought the same of Trump's collusion problem?

I thought we were discussing who had done the most to fight China? Truman did! Popularity shouldn't come into it.
But just for the record, Trump is much less popular than Truman ever was anyway.
So many Americans have died in the past year. Trump has spent most of the period half-pretending Coronavirus is not happening.
It's already a political issue. And his biggest failure.

Good luck anyway! I've enjoyed debating with you.
Let's hope both sides honour the result, whatever the outcome.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 3rd November 2020, 1:28 PM

Trump stirring things up already. Shenanigans likely from him.

Call it treason. His imminent premature declaration of victory and his phony allegations of electoral fraud indicate the American people are the biggest losers, First, because so many supported this sexist, racist, tax-dodging xenophobic bully. And second, because if he has won, America's international standing and influence will continue to wane (with China stepping in). A second-term Trump would feel his arsehole-style of leadership is vindicated.

The old saying - be careful what you wish for is apt here.

The BCG (Biden Comes Good) campaign might bite you in the arse.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th November 2020, 7:36 AM

The BCG (Biden Comes Good) campaign might bite you in the arse.

Or grab me by the pussy. Still, that new fence around the White House should make America great again, again.

Disagreeing. You would expect the result to be beyond doubt.
Still, Biden may still actually have won. Just hope Trump doesn't get away with his attempt to steal the election.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 4th November 2020, 8:12 AM

Still, Biden may still actually have won. Just hope Trump doesn't get away with his attempt to steal the election.

Vote-counting must stop if it means Trump will lose. Otherwise he will start squeezing the SCOTUS. Not sure we can expect any honorable discharge of duty, now that the SCOTUS has been 'fixed'.