BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 23

Quote: playfull @ 31st October 2020, 7:09 PM

I think it might be....

Don't worry - it is the funniest thing i have ever done on this site.

Don't be too hard on yourself even if it might be

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 31st October 2020, 7:24 PM

Don't be too hard on yourself even if it might be

In football comedy terms my cockup rivals Neil Warnock's unfeasibly high tracky bottoms.

I've got to say. Playfull, you've taken it a bit better than Godot did with his measly -36, a credit to you. (He went on for weeks about it didn't he) Which I'm afraid is needed because I've heard nothing back from my request yesterday. Angry They don't have a good name for this either, they just act as if it's nothing to do with them. A few seasons back I lost six players because a Man City game was cancelled last minute due to storms. Their response was the same then, 'tough luck'.

My next email will be telling them to sort out their confusing transfers page which automatically invites you to play a free hit every week before a normal transfer. Two of our players now have now been shafted by them, I'll give them 'oh dear what a shame' up their jacksy, I'll tell them to spend a tiny fraction of their billions on revamping that clunky transfers page. Pirate steam

Tell you what though, we could sort it here this time. Come the end of the season we'll add on that 104 points to your end total, to stop you slumping into an unwinnable apathy as happened with Godot. So fret not, all is as it was and you can continue your current form with no worries. (Can't change the look of their table until then, so some imagination needed). :)

Quote: playfull @ 30th October 2020, 8:10 PM

Obviously i would not intentionally make 27 changes in one go, i am not Claudio Ranieri!

Ha ha. Unfortunately I think I am.

An absolutely absurd gameweek for me so far.

Kane or Son, Son or Kane for the armband, and for once I got it right - wonders will never cease.

Leeds v Leicester tonight could change a few places.
I see some have maximum Leeds players and the same for Leicester.

V good

Quote: playfull @ 30th October 2020, 8:10 PM

Can i make an early bid for f**kwit of the season?

Copy message i have just sent to the Fantasy League -

Hello,

Help! I played my wildcard on week 6 and I wanted to make some changes before week 7, so i checked the rules and it said i could make unlimited free transfers up until the cut off time for the following gameweek. I even made two transfers just to check that i was not charged any points. When i wasn't, i started switching players in and out until i got a team i liked. Then i accepted the transfers - with no penalty points showing - with about an hour to go before the Week 7 cut off.

I have just looked and it is now showing 27 transfers costing me 104 points! help! Obviously i would not intentionally make 27 changes in one go, i am not Claudio Ranieri! Is it possible to remove the points deduction?

Is this a points deduction record?

As Steve says - there is a precedent for this: Wave. If you look back to page 5, Kipper reminiscing about my -32pts was what brought me back on here.

You've managed to outdo my f**kup by a weighty margin, so respect.

I was completely pissed. If you weren't at least on mushrooms or peyote, you need to have a word with yourself. Obviously that was a joke. The game interface is completely awful and although I can't remember the exact set-up - it's relatively easy to make mistakes - so don't feel too bad.

When the time comes to play my wildcard I will be doing it with supervision, and no more than 14 units of alcohol in my bloodstream.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 1st November 2020, 7:09 AM

Come the end of the season we'll add on that 104 points to your end total, to stop you slumping into an unwinnable apathy as happened with Godot.

And presumably you'll be removing the first week score from everyone's total so that it's fair to me starting GW2?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2020, 9:10 AM

Anyway, I've enjoyed the joust Godot, but am bored with it all now, so I'll bury the hatchet...........................

"I contacted Aaron. Posting an image of someone with violence being done to them is (unsurprisingly) an offence under the Public Order Act of 1986."

I'm sorry you took that serious Godot, as it was only a joke to end the war of words between us, and also sorry you found that you had to contact Aaron about it, as I thought you were harder than that. If it's upset you I apologise, so let's now move on and talk football only.

I contacted Aaron because I wanted the image removed. It's not about being 'hard' or 'upset'. I'm the only person here who's posted an actual picture of himself to the forum and that was to amuse you all. Using the picture against me is obvious bad form whatever the other considerations, which actually are incredibly serious.

You could have easily found an amusing picture of cab if you wanted to be funny. Anyway I accept your apology and acknowledge you quoting me in your daily cock exclusive (when do I get the fee?).

Please try to keep the images smaller than 800px on the longest side, and most can be much smaller than that.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 2nd November 2020, 2:48 PM

Please try to keep the images smaller than 800px on the longest side, and most can be much smaller than that.

I normally do, but in this instance I wanted it to look as much like a newspaper as possible, and thought some of the text wouldn't be readable (I have Glaucoma so struggle with small print)

I have sold so many high scoring players that I feel a bit like Chelsea

I'm thinking a tight cagey affair Leicester Leeds 1 -1 maybe

This is why I never challenge any more

Good news is I had Dallas as a defender
the bad news is that I had Dallas a s a defender

Quote: playfull @ 2nd November 2020, 12:45 PM

V good

Thank you playfull. :)

at least I got one applaud.................. :(

Yes, the problem with this season is that when the Seagulls have to sell off Tariq Lamptey to Liverpool and the last abandoned cuddly mascot is killed on Covid's trawler ship, it means f**k all if anyone is side kicking sardines. Because sardines haven't done nothing to you at the Palace. So, you are just bullies believing your health is improved by chucking down your mooshes tins of tuna with or without the tin. And I agree with Delia actually. This is not without standing the terrible fact that William our future king of England Grealish was stricken down with lurgy. That wouldn't mean Jack shit ordinarily except Baxters still do Windsor soup.

Anyhow, back to the culinary goddess who incidentally, no, I never had, but I have to say I do fancy her now. I do think she would have a winning way in bed. Cute eyes boosted up by Women's Institute feist. Bypass the throwing of them into the sea crap which actually isn't possible from Norwich. Still, I have always identified that wonderful city as the potential epicentre of a decent enough bloodbath. So, yeah, let fans back in or else have a go if you think you are hard enough. That's over how to do whelks for the single man in a recipe book and in the process murder Britain. As well as the cat I have never owned. Or else just get back to basics. I'm pissed off now having to cuddle my mentally challenged adult son who happens to be a teddy bear just so that I slightly alleviate his fear and do not so much "the mustard life" saving of my own but retain my sanity via a belief in the fact that I am George Best. But then as he said when in that bath with eighteen big breasted women and Malcolm Allison in a fedora, there is only one way to skin it. Enough said.

Or maybe not. You will insist on always getting your little oar in, won't you. Well, fair enough. No it's absolutely true that I haven't been blessed throughout my life with a plethora of girlfriends but you did say, Athalie, didn't you, on your inspection of ,my erection that seeing Roy Hodgson at the Royal Opera House is one thing. But if I was in a communal bath at Selhurst Bath and surrounded by two dorks and 36 fun bags all going vegan that you were in no doubt whatsoever that it would be me who had by far the biggest cock.