What are you listening to now? Page 1,428

Quote: john tregorran @ 28th October 2020, 2:22 AM

Is it compulsory in Wetherspoons now???
I think both Biden and Trump are awful human beings and I'll be glad when I never hear of them again.

The best thing to come out of the USA is the music that black people made.(Not the latest stuff obviously.)

It? If you are talking about self pleasure, I wouldn't know. I haven't actually ever been into a Wetherspoons. I just like the word. Otherwise, yes, Leontyne Price for me. And for everybody else for that matter. Hopefully.

I've been into one,once.It used to be The Prince of Wales Theatre,I went in for a look.They had restored it quite sympathetically but the clientele were rather boorish so I made my excuses and left.

This is quite spiritual.

"Autumn" by DDT, just for easy listening...

Ooh ooh, too shy shy, so why when the women's lavatory is open and clean and perfectly functional is she standing next to us in an intimidating way at our safe urinal. Is it stasi? Hard rock 1980s classic or what?

Kajagoogooglingism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXndkQqosPY

(I am still available for purchases of my slightly creative human gene based pet food - just e-mail me. I know what you are thinking. But is this just another scam? Put it this way. My tortoise, Fred, didn't have a chest until I fed him organic. Now he does and it is ultra hairy and he has natural union flag tattoos, Furthermore. he was recently successfully imprisoned for 10 years for very objectionable far right jackbooted activity.)

Hitler was supposed to be a vegetarian and he was heavily into very objectionable far right jackbooted activity too.
Sorry not falling for your trickery.I'll just nibble on a sprout.

Local band named after one of Bob's albums.

Quote: john tregorran @ 30th October 2020, 1:03 AM

Hitler was supposed to be a vegetarian and he was heavily into very objectionable far right jackbooted activity too.
Sorry not falling for your trickery.I'll just nibble on a sprout.

In 1964, his former personal chef, Dione Lucas, published The Gourmet Cooking School Cookbook, in which she listed turtle soup, stuffed pigeon, and sausages as among his favourite foods. A few decades later, highly acclaimed biographer Robert Payne argued that Hitler's vegetarianism was a myth created by his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels.

That's a relief.I can bin this sprout then.

Autumn,
BLACK SABBATH - "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath", from their eponymous, most melodic album

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th October 2020, 6:22 PM

In 1964, his former personal chef, Dione Lucas, published The Gourmet Cooking School Cookbook, in which she listed turtle soup, stuffed pigeon, and sausages as among his favourite foods. A few decades later, highly acclaimed biographer Robert Payne argued that Hitler's vegetarianism was a myth created by his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels.

So he wasn't a nice bloke, after all. Brute. Another myth deflated.

Yep

Total arse.

Hitler was racist. That's the kind of scoop Michael Moore discovers and makes a film about.