Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

Has anybody else seen this yet? I really enjoyed it. Laughed out loud all the way through, cringed a lot too! Extra plaudits to Maria Bakalova who displays even more gall than Cohen with what she does!

Looking forward to it. Where is it available?

I didn't realise it was free on Amazon Prime I though there might be an extra fee
I didn't raise my hopes so quite enjoyed it

Yeah, I thought it was a great sequel. It wasn't quite as good as the first one but it wasn't far off. I hope to see more of the character.

Agreed. Good. Less good than the first but still good fun. Rudy Giuliani comes out of it badly.

That bit did look well creepy, but it wouldn't be too hard to edit him to seem creepy one photo would do

Think Giuliani dropped himself in it hère.

I 'knew' writer Dan Mazer at Cambridge. He was confident, determined and ambitious. This is English for arrogant, self-obsessed and with no interest in anyone else, especially twots like me.

Quote: G180e @ 25th October 2020, 1:53 PM

Yeah, I thought it was a great sequel. It wasn't quite as good as the first one but it wasn't far off. I hope to see more of the character.

You can see more than enough in the poster. Next time I get an unwanted boner...