What are you listening to now? Page 1,427

Who the f**k is Ed Sheeran?
(Really, he is so ridiculously overrated, as is ~90% of all modern stuff)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
imHo:
Timeless Jewel...

Timeless Jewel...

: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

McCartney releases his third solo album, McCartney 3, next month. I'm looking forward to every single feature explaining the name. I think I might've got there myself.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st October 2020, 1:04 PM

Who the f**k is Pumpkin Spice?

Scary?

It is.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st October 2020, 5:56 PM

McCartney releases his third solo album, McCartney 3, next month. I'm looking forward to every single feature explaining the name. I think I might've got there myself.

It's the same with The White Album. I think most fans would've figured it out over 50 years... Or new Order's The Other Two.
This must be the first time The total and utter f**king shit Other two have been mentioned in the same sentence as the Beatles. It's like Donald Trump's hair alongside Mel c's shoulderblades.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4YtR9SsY2Q

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th October 2020, 11:36 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4YtR9SsY2Q

Noble England by Rik Mayall

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wetcl6qW6pY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Leg3uiu0g1c

This is still the best song and video of the year and it hails from the county of the year. If you recall, Cornwall on being put into Tier 29 went raving mad, racing out of the one home all Cornish people live in to pickaxe the vehicles of Covid law breaking grockles and then hounding out Greggs in order to protect its favourite endangered pet, the genuine Cornish pasty. These young guys kept their heads even though none of them could get to their girlfriends who were being kept in one of the vast wings of the deceptively huge house which is called Truro wearing nothing but little black flags and virus protective chastity belts

Rather than knocking themselves out, they all went constructive by resurrecting the 1990s indie scene single handedly while also sending 60 million tubs of clotted cream to Marcus Rashford to feed poor children on the backs of seals. Also, they are capable of being high brow. Obviously they had to listen to the Radio 4 shipping forecast to ensure that the seals did not encounter ten force gales as they drove around Wales to Manchester, otherwise all of their wheels would have fallen off and led to a circularity mountain over at Dun Laoghaire. As it was, the golf course there was only blighted by one cream coated wheel. Called Cyril.

Total Colour - Times Change:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6VLegfx9Dg

Un homme et une femme
lyrics:
ba da ba da da da da da da
ba da ba da da da da da da
ba da ba da da da da da da ))

And a wonder:
BCG)))

Nice.

That is the 60s sort of thing of Nico and Marianne Faithfull and Francoise Hardy when women were neither ultra forceful or sexually demanding but nor were they like cast iron corset vagina Victoriana. They sort of went their way with no knickers on and their skirts up in the breeze revealing all, feeling confident about themselves in the sunshine and knowing that guys would just look on them with romanticism, not even thinking of their semen except for procreation purposes. They were, with hindsight, the best women for men and for themselves as people. It is a pity that things changed so that they went in for boxing and nightly deep throat. I mean I did try the gangbang thing but I could never get an erection when there was another bloke's dick in a mouth, however impressive it may have looked. Call me a wimp but I just waned.

I don't say that I dress Teddy in the Hardy fan club thong that she sent to me as he is a boy but every spring I drape it round a little red tulip while real men raze my ash tree back to clear the communication to the neighbour's satellite dish. The bloody moaners. Fortunately, I found a way to interrupt it anyway by just saying "f**k", albeit in a distorted voice so they don't know it's me. It's dalek meets Charlotte Gainsbourg.

Mel B says, 'When I listen to 'Mama', I start crying.' Come on, it's not that bad.

What with the Trump Biden Circus,I've been reminded of this:

Quote: john tregorran @ 27th October 2020, 10:24 PM

What with the Trump Biden Circus,I've been reminded of this:

It's good stuff and I like you, John, a lot because I am very good with the distinctive personality in other people for all of my conventional ways. I always saw you as liking a rainbow on behalf of out NHS.

Just a couple of things. Biden wins. 8, 9, 10 percentage points and around 100 electoral college votes majority but he knows his health position as does everyone who wants him to get this over the line for climate change. If he was a feisty black woman he couldn't do it. Basically, (I am a clairvoyant although modest with it) the coronavirus vaccine has been there for months. They daren't go public with it until they get Trump out, otherwise he will ride like an ass on its coat tails. They are scared stiff of that image.

It's not Trump on all the things you think it is. Racism. Sex issues like allegations of feeling up very tight knickers. Not in them. Not in me.. I quite like the guy not for anything he stands for but just as he means well. He also hasn't taken us to war. To be honest, what would you choose? Someone wanting to wear your underpants or being nuked to death by North Korea? I'd hand over my Lonsdales to someone any day.

But what they are not having at any price - the swampys : Democrats and mainstream Republicans alike - is four more years of planet genocide. Once he is booted out, it just won't be subjected to any future vote any more than legalising mass murder can be. It will just be cross party consensus. So, yep. Covid is an invented illness. It is very serious flu plus stress piled on top of it and the economy has taken a massive hit but not as much as if a fat berg the size of Greenland falls on Wall Street so they decided to take the huge hit now.

Anyhow, Biden has the start of senility so the agenda is that he will deteriorate quickly - he agrees within 18 months the US President will be Kamala Harris. Which is really exciting. Because she is intelligent and charismatic and no nonsense and I really like her and it will be a big moment in history for all of us decent folk in the west. Then all our horrible, horrible, enemies are going to go "oh good, a woman, also black, soft touch, so let's nuke them". And Biden, love him, does look like the face which explains that it is the end of the world so that will come in the handover before she ever gets there. I do still love Diana Ross though.

When I was adventurous but lonely on my own in Devon last year, this was playing in my fish and chip restaurant as the lovely elderly ladies served me and told me that whatever my army boots, combat trousers, leather jacket and manly body odour I shouldn't risk myself after 10pm in Ilfracombe. Just eat here and then do TV. I went mad then. I went into Wetherspoons then I did do what I was told and had a wank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_pfnLybgCY

Is it compulsory in Wetherspoons now???
I think both Biden and Trump are awful human beings and I'll be glad when I never hear of them again.

The best thing to come out of the USA is the music that black people made.(Not the latest stuff obviously.)