BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 18

Mr Blonde, surely.

Clowns to the left of me....

back on topic there seems to a few games this week that are tricky to gauge especially as I know even less about football than I did in previous seasons
Oh and well done Ben great stuff so far!

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th September 2020, 2:47 PM

We've had breakaway leagues before, mate.

'Ello Steve. I saw you on Countdown, cheating. :)

Haha

If only I could have found a way to cheat

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd October 2020, 6:03 PM

This is starting to feel like doing community service

Unlike you choirboys I've actually done community service - good way to bulk out the experience section of your CV, as well as connect with the community you've fractured with your thoughtless actions.

I had a very humbling and rewarding experience painting a mural with some kids from Tower Hamlets a few years back. Although it did cause some problems for the Labour Party down the line.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd October 2020, 12:41 AM

For some reason I keep seeing this;

Oh dear Godot, your lack of intelligence is showing, if you think having "bite" in a post is to call all and sundry a c**t etc. as everyone knows it just shows limited vocabulary when someone has to resort to profanities.

By the way, you reminisce of the "good old days", of the Clique's "clique" with the likes of Anton, Gerry, Dan et al, but why are your "old mates" not on here posting now? Again I think you are living in a little world of your own and I can't help wondering if the reason they don't post is because they were tired of your rants, now that you have resurfaced. You want to get rid of those rose tinted glasses.

By the way, can you PM and ask smart arse Don, to recant for saying my post was "total bollocks".

It's a pity you have to be like this, as you clearly are knowledgeable on footie and I do, now and in the past, take on board what you have to say, but you let yourself down, which is a shame.

Quote: Ben @ 19th October 2020, 11:48 PM

Kane and Son to my rescue this week. And for once I captained the right player.

Shame I used my wildcard this week, though, as my team is rather buggered now.

Still, it beats being on gear.

'Beats being on gear' is a lot more catchy than kick it Out and other football slogans. Perhaps we could interest the FA? There were empty stadiums at half the games last week.

I'm kind of pleased that we have finally had some sensible contributions as the way some people were coming across recently.......well, let's just say I had to re-evaluate my interpretation of normal, broad as it is.

Bamford on the bench, and too far down the bench to matter
I'm back on form

As a matter of interest, does anyone here own a haulage company with, say 2,000 vehicles? I just wondered as if they all carried plasticine to one central depot then people in masks could use that to make enough bodies to easily fill all 92 football grounds. It wouldn't have to be silent. "New Crowd". Since March, I have privately been making voice boxes for plasticine supporters. Battery operated obviously. They do the usual cheering, booing and cussing but also there is a bird noise option plus an ice cream van one in the deluxe version on the lines of Renee and Renato. So, I don't think we have to go for second best, do we. It seems rational to me to think there is plenty of scope not only to replicate the authentic post-rattle fan experience but broaden it considerably, especially if any power heaters are kept at least 6 feet away from these people.

I get your point Horseradish, although I lose points o=with Bamford the consolation is that he may rise in value
I'm glad we had this chat

You'll also be glad to know I sold Bamford in the same way I sold Son the week before he scored 4. I probably need that Paul MacKenna to help me stop my tinkering, I can't leave it alone. It's amazing the amount of damage you can do in the last five minutes before a deadline. :(

In answer to your earlier question, 6. Only three players have yet to qualify for the top six if they were to get in it. They still qualify for the top 15, the league welcomes you all, even double winners with underhand tactics and a lifetime subscription to Fantasy Scout.

I am happy to announce the launch of two new initiatives - The Season's Best Funny Picture and Best Post Awards for which there'll be Virtual Awards handed out by League Secretary Don in a Victoria Beckham dress. Current front runners are Herc and Godot for pics and Radish for posts but there's loads of time left for others so here's hoping for more...

I kept faith in Mr Bamford - maybe because of his uncanny resemblance and style of the former player Alan Clarke, sniffer, and maybe because the pundits have said he'll struggle in the premiership. All 3 of his goals last night were brilliant poacher goals.
Bielsa might be cloning some of the great LUFC players as Alioski also resembles Alan Smith.

One game and a plethora of score lines, which shuffles the pack somewhat with ups and downs, but don't understand what Steve's single bar means when generally a grey dot indicates no movement...........................

Ah! Just got it. Because he had no position last week owing to just joining the CLIQUE, which now stands at 15 members which is great!!

So, welcome Steve. What do you charge for wedding posies and buttonholes? And do you deliver to the Outer Hebrides?

We welcome Pottingham Florist to our little league, the only football club with Elvis' belt buckle in their trophy cabinet.

A well-managed club, though I believe there was some scandal a few years back when some people said the Holford brothers was actually just one guy trying to save tax.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 23rd October 2020, 10:56 PM

As a matter of interest, does anyone here own a haulage company with, say 2,000 vehicles? I just wondered as if they all carried plasticine to one central depot then people in masks could use that to make enough bodies to easily fill all 92 football grounds. It wouldn't have to be silent. "New Crowd". Since March, I have privately been making voice boxes for plasticine supporters. Battery operated obviously. They do the usual cheering, booing and cussing but also there is a bird noise option plus an ice cream van one in the deluxe version on the lines of Renee and Renato. So, I don't think we have to go for second best, do we. It seems rational to me to think there is plenty to scope not only to replicate the authentic post-rattle fan experience but broaden it considerably, especially if any power heaters are kept at least 6 feet away from these people.

Radish, I put some of your posts into Google Translate and got the following English translation:

Drenched crepe paper
desperately in need of
spunk and sheer thrust
Mother Theresa
steroids,
wonkery
carpet slippers
with a ridiculous beard;
F**k off Lampard

It's been a while since I was in the Bodleian, reading for my English Masters, but this is very reminiscent of Zytwbo' Szcbrzeszyn, the Polish poet and Nobel laureate. Has he been an influence on your writing?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 24th October 2020, 10:05 AM

Radish, I put some of your posts into Google Translate and got the following English translation:

Drenched crepe paper
desperately in need of
spunk and sheer thrust
Mother Theresa
steroids,
wonkery
carpet slippers
with a ridiculous beard;
F**k off Lampard

It's been a while since I was in the Bodleian, reading for my English Masters, but this is very reminiscent of Zytwbo' Szcbrzeszyn, the Polish poet and Nobel laureate. Has he been an influence on your writing?

Bow-ties as I used to know him in the days when we were electricians with Lech Walesa in the Gdansk shipyard? Everything was the wrong way round in those days. His name. The way people would place a boiled egg in an egg cup. And how to re-wire a plug. No, Todog - nice try but I've never heard of him.