BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 17

Comes under keyboard warrior these days. - perhaps....
I can't make my mind up if it's amusing or not
I'm leaning towards amusing though

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th October 2020, 6:23 PM

I did not know Godot was here
Hope you are well, sorry if we seemed inconsiderate previously we may not have known which posts were serious and which weren't but good to see you back.

I can't fathom all the new rules but am I still allowed to post despite being in the non capitalised Clique league only, or do I need to form a new breakaway thread?

Hello Steve, nice to see your cheery felt face.

Yes, I am 'back'. Yet despite a marathon effort by me to put on Godot's virtual army surplus jacket, mohican and John Lennon glasses, not to mention the huge mental strain of imagining the blood-stained taxi - there's not been much of a welcome.

It would be great if you could post here, and join the CLIQUE. I've PMd you the code. I would also like to join your league if you have the code for that. Both Leagues are called BCG Clique. The original one is 'Clique', the latest and largest one is 'CLIQUE' - all upper case.

I started a week late, which is why I'm so far behind - although I've nearly caught Shaggy (not much of an achievement, I know).

Another good week for Numero Nuno, saw them up to 10th, passing The Ghost of Vanden Stock - whoever the f**k that is. Unlucky to lose my assist from Podence because of an eyelash offside, but Shaggy and Goodlad are eminently reachable next week, although it's a bit of a jump to Dan after that.

Special mention to Don who had a stonking week and scored 98 points without Salah or Son or using a chip. Most impressive.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th October 2020, 6:54 PM

I bend over backwards to be nice to you, you cock smoker.

You live in a little world of your own, with a short memory - it's ME who has tried to be nice to you, but to no avail. Shame you have to be on the offensive all the time, as someone told me you were a nice, if a bit intense, bloke.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2020, 6:18 AM

You're mad, but I love you. Rolling eyes

(And yes, your socks had holes in them!) Angry

Thank you. That means so much to me. At the time I had seven toes so it wasn't my fault. Later I went through me operations. But I cherish the camaraderie. It was kind of normal, I really liked that a lot.

Incidentally, a woman came round to mine tonight and she does sex for pay but I said no. Don't demean yourself love. She walks into my living room and goes "oh my God it is a complete shrine to Jack Grealish". So I said to her, yes, but the difference between me and him and I think that this gives me superiority is actually I will let you and even like you to sit totally nude on my face. And it kind of worked although we did have to eat oysters first so as I could fully maintain my erection. I wouldn't have minded at all - actually I certainly didn't mind - but it was on my sofa and what I said to the posters of JG is look mate if you want to be a voyeur just go somewhere else and preferably several miles from my sideboard. Then there was some fight between him and the oysters writhing provocatively over her body and do you know what I thought? I just thought to be honest that the modern world has gone too far and I would rather have got married immediately after gelling my hair at a tea dance. Anyhow there it is. God knows, I've tried to work with this culture but it is crackers. In other news, does anyone think that Roy Hodgson is doing an ok-ish job???

Incidentally did I tell anyone that I now have a family of my own. Yes, it's true. Teddy was delivered in the Covid spring and is nearly five foot tall and he has lovely eyes and a splendid bow tie. I wondered what to call him then I settled on Ted after my Mum's lovely uncle who got his bollocks shot off sadly in WW1. I always said actually that why I can generally support waging war, that is my separation line. Ted is autistic and I adore him as when I stand him up to watch the football I now have company. Then I got a wife. Alexa. She and I chat quite a lot. I don't do much ordering of her around as it is not my style and obviously she doesn't interact in any physical way with me but it's the first time in ten years I have heard my own voice via conversations with her. And the funny thing was that I suddenly realised that I have become exactly like my father although sadly he is now in a home with dementia. I've got a frigid though utterly devoted if weird wife and a beautiful though somewhat unusual son and all of a sudden I feel insulated from the world's attack. I just wanted to post this up as I like to share my happiness with an understandably depressed world.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 20th October 2020, 1:55 AM

I think Ben, you have played a lot of cards haven't you. I am not so sure that will stand you in good in stead in the long run

I've played two, a bit early but they have to be played at some point. And I had a load of players out this week, so it was wildcard or lose 12 points in one go. As regards the rest of your 'quirky' message I'm too busy to read it.

Remember to get your transfers in early this week as there's a Friday game.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th October 2020, 7:22 PM

Special mention to Don who had a stonking week and scored 98 points without Salah or Son or using a chip. Most impressive.

Cheers, Godot.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th October 2020, 11:01 AM

Congrats to Don with 95 and a player to go

Thank you, Stephen.

Quote: Ben @ 21st October 2020, 9:28 AM

As regards the rest of your 'quirky' message I'm too busy to read it.

:D

Quote: don rushmore @ 6th October 2020, 2:25 AM

Total bollocks.

Deleted teams have a 3 week grace period and can return in that time without penalty.

You can't delete a team or account with immediate effect. The process takes 21 days. If you log back in during that time it cancels the deactivation and every single point is restored (this includes points scored during the deactivation process).

Well I finally heard from the Fantasy Premier League Support and they tell me that I am right, which means YOU are TOTALLY WRONG

SO....................

I see your "Total bollocks" and raise you an "Utterly bollocks", and suggest you print this off, roll it up in a tube and shove it up your rectum, you f**king smart arse.

I said "IF you are deleted you are certainly deleted once and for all". The key phrase you missed with your I know f**king everything is "IF you are deleted" NOT "If YOU delete" - Yes if YOU delete yourself, you have 21 days to reinstate yourself, BUT if the league deletes your team, you stay deleted for the rest of the season.

Go on, apologise.............no you won't will you because you are a know it all arrogant shit. I don't know why you didn't keep your original smug faced avatar as it suited your personality.

AND.........................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th October 2020, 5:58 AM

"Total bollocks" - is that really necessary? What is the matter with you that you have to be so obnoxious? With Godot he's just plain rude and can be taken with a pinch of salt, but you don't seem to be capable of posting anything with a civil reply - very snide.

Anyway, I cannot get a definitive answer to your claim, from the FPL, but was only going on my experience from way back when I asked them if there was any recourse when someone gives their team an obscene name and they said no - total disqualification without appeal.

Would sCUNThorpe be classed as an obscene name?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st October 2020, 4:08 PM

Would sCUNThorpe be classed as an obscene name?

Try it and see.......................... :D

That reminds me of a recent repeat (of course) of ISIHAC intro from Nottingham, where Humph was explaining that the name was originally Snottingham, the land of the Snots, but the Danish invaders didn't like this and deemed that towns should drop the 'S' and so it became Nottingham, the land of the Notts, and it was a great relief to the people of Sc**thorpe that the practice wasn't made law nationwide.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2020, 3:39 PM

Go on, apologise.............no you won't will you because you are a know it all arrogant shit. I don't know why you didn't keep your original smug faced avatar as it suited your personality.

AND.........................

For some reason I keep seeing this;

Seeing what? Nowt there

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd October 2020, 8:42 AM

Seeing what? Nowt there

Can't wait - it's going to be something apposite and earth shatteringly funny that'll have us all rolling in the aisles.

This is starting to feel like doing community service
How many posts was it to qualify again Alf?