BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 16

I'm crying myself a river too.
Bought Kane this week and thought I had him in my team but... I must have forgotten to 'save team' he was on the bench with his 16 points.
Took a risk playing Vardy [family fortunes fail noise] err urrr
I do have a few players for tonight though.

Congrats to Don with 95 and a player to go

Stephen, you've had some seriously bad luck there, especially with Kane on the bench and wasting the Triple Captain on VARdy.

I say a little prayer for you.......................

(the best female soul singer) EVER!!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th October 2020, 11:01 AM

I'm crying myself a river too.
Bought Kane this week and thought I had him in my team but... I must have forgotten to 'save team' he was on the bench with his 16 points.
Took a risk playing Vardy [family fortunes fail noise] err urrr
I do have a few players for tonight though.

Congrats to Don with 95 and a player to go

Neither Mendy nor Vardy took any part this weekend so Willian & Kane will come off the bench for you and net your team an additional 18 points. Plus your vice-captain's 3 points will be tripled instead of your captain's so that's a further 6 points.

Yeah, BUT if he'd had Kane instead of VARdy to start with.................................just sayin' Whistling nnocently

Hi Stephen - you OK? :D

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th October 2020, 1:51 PM

Neither Mendy nor Vardy took any part this weekend so Willian & Kane will come off the bench for you and net your team an additional 18 points. Plus your vice-captain's 3 points will be tripled instead of your captain's so that's a further 6 points.

I do hope that's true.
Me goalie on the subs bench is also having a blinder..7 points by half time

I am kind of surprised at the odd reactions to my totally sane and balanced and intellectual post wot with wot the f**k comments which are as good as anything dahn me Millwall via Paul Jiggins on our footballing nation as it woz. But anyhow, people will be who they be. For now, the one with the screaming though delightful baby is in the lead and good luck to her - Ben is it? - but I think you will find me all dominant if unwashed in the final pit stop. Personally, I wouldn't call anyone out as a wanker as appealingly we have had more frequent and cerebral contributions this year so it is spunkier than usual even oddly without the ultimate Don. But I guess the question will be "is everyone having sex like there is no tomorrow or simply going up the fields to eye up the horses before sticking their pins in, like Oedipal 80 year old bingo goers?"

And of course I fully accept that I will never know. Legs eleven. Housey house. Pebbles on the beach. And why call a nappy a diaper when we are all British the last time I looked? Certainly my own anatomy is red, white and blue. And orange. I felt the orange stood out in urinals but apparently it was neither here nor there and it never won a big election in any trough. Mind you, I am going back years now. Actually five decades. But I think you will find my willy is as non apparent as any other and it never went up any arse, nor incidentally did anything go up mine. But when it comes to soccer I have always been deeply analytical. Some would call it impressive but only if they were prepared to prick their own ludicrous bubbled up egos.

What's the question?

Couldn't give a flying toss......the answer is Jack Grealish.

Kane and Son to my rescue this week. And for once I captained the right player.

Shame I used my wildcard this week, though, as my team is rather buggered now.

Still, it beats being on gear.

Quote: Ben @ 19th October 2020, 11:48 PM

Kane and Son to my rescue this week. And for once I captained the right player.

Shame I used my wildcard this week, though, as my team is rather buggered now.

Still, it beats being on gear.

How lovely.

I think you will have found that I have followed up a request from a poster to keep up with my more mature commentary which hadn't been seen before. I think Ben, you have played a lot of cards haven't you. I am not so sure that will stand you in good in stead in the long run and actually privately I was speaking to your husband the other day (who incidentally has a bit on the side) and he said much the same. Which would have been great but I have a pet aardvark and it is in a cage on a bit of the side of my bungalow and as it turns out that it is his bit on the side so I'm not pleased and he and I while we agree don't totally get on.

Mind you it beats Don Rushmore rain mac ing down my passage with a felt tip over the pools panel.

Honestly, five years of that and you just plead with him to go back to his uncannily slim Thai "wife".

Until I saw her birth certificate via MI5, I didn't actually believe her name was Noodles but, no, it really is.

And she adored my "thank God, finally you have reached your sixteenth birthday" card last week.

Hello Herc.

I always think of you fondly as one of the last two living people who are normal. It's justy ou and me now.

Do you remember when we swapped rugby socks in bed and we didn't like it but it was cool anyway?

I always went for a single bed on room shares after that one although I was nearly signed up by Wasps. Wave

And on Villa, well, isn't it just magnificent.

Me and my bird were there actually although I didn't see the goal go in.

We were there for American television but I forgot my mask so she did one for me by sitting on my face and I was kind of licking her all around.

Then because I missed it, she said let's have a shed load of pints. Which as I said to Andrew is always good news as it is only when she is plastered and I am on Ghost Ship that she loves the taste of me and then goes down. Say what you like but it is a close run thing between Adnams and Grealish.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 20th October 2020, 2:15 AM

Hello Herc.

I always think of you fondly as one of the last two living people who are normal. It's justy ou and me now.

Do you remember when we swapped rugby socks in bed and we didn't like it but it was cool anyway?

I always went for a single bed on room shares after that one although I was nearly signed up by Wasps. Wave

You're mad, but I love you. Rolling eyes

(And yes, your socks had holes in them!) Angry

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th October 2020, 1:51 PM

And that's shot you up in the league Stephen! AND you would have beaten me in the H2H if you hadn't bought 2 players and lost 4 points (53-50) - PHEW, that was close!!

No such luck for me though with Digne (7 points) taking the place of van Dijk, presumably 'cos he played for 10 miutes - ARSE! Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th October 2020, 12:04 PM

This is an historical thing where certain players have joined and won or come 2nd with hardly a hello while serial losers like Godot have contributed lots including funny pictures of himself with Saurez's choppers.

Here's the picture of me with Suarez' gnashers, if you want to reminisce. https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/28067/38/

Here's another of my effort-filled contributions (scroll down) - The Rolling Stone cover lampooning me, Don, Gerry, Steve, and Roscoff. Those were the days... posters who who you wanted to entertain, instead of the garbage-shitting halfwits that are choking up the threads these days. https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/28067/40/

Incidentally, I object slightly to being called a 'serial loser' - I've been third twice, and the first time I was second till the very last day, but lost to a freak result at the Hawthorns.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th October 2020, 12:04 PM

which will be followed up by Godot calling me a stupid old c**t. :) See how much fun it can be if you join in! Play on...

You stupid old c**t. And I see you spunked your wildcard to get the same points I got without even making a transfer.

I did not know Godot was here
Hope you are well, sorry if we seemed inconsiderate previously we may not have known which posts were serious and which weren't but good to see you back.

I can't fathom all the new rules but am I still allowed to post despite being in the non capitalised Clique league only, or do I need to form a new breakaway thread?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th October 2020, 5:58 AM

"Total bollocks" - is that really necessary? What is the matter with you that you have to be so obnoxious? With Godot he's just plain rude

Who's just plain rude? F**k you. I bend over backwards to be nice to you, you cock smoker.