What DVD are you watching? Page 37

I could go for an Esther Rantzen right now!

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th September 2020, 1:35 PM

I could go for an Esther Rantzen right now!

:D

The way that Spider Man toy is in the forefront for so long :D Imagine having to play Chess against Richie who doesn't know the rules and has a Spider Man toy as one of his pieces. And is tanked up on Esther's!

"Get outta that one, Rommel!"

What's the difference between Amazon Prime and Amazon? The word Prime.

Amazon Prime sucks

I prefer Megatron

Dawson's Weekly

Which comedian has fewer entrances into his house? Les Dawson.

Upstairs Downstairs Series 1. 3rd episode in and I love it. It's fantastic really love everything about it!

I keep meaning to get that...

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th October 2020, 7:28 PM

I keep meaning to get that...

I think you should! The boxset is a great price for it and all special features that come with it like the documentaries and commentaries.

I've been listening to Peter Dawson on wax cylinder singing The Bandelero.
Not got into those new fangled DVD 's yet

My 1997 Spice Girls DVD. Still stands up well.

Onto series 2 of Upstairs Downstairs. Every episode in Series 1 was excellent and classics apart from the one where the Swedish captain and his butler comes to stay and frames Sarah for stealing things. That episode was weird, it didn't fit in like the episodes and was boring. That episode felt like it was a dream, and was written when someone was drunk one night. All the other episodes in series 1 was superb. True classics and I love it. But the way they handled Emily's death was superb, a fantastic piece of writing.

I'm on the last episode of Upstairs Downstairs probably one of the best tv shows I have ever watched. Just watched the episode where James kills himself, very emotional and very upsetting to watch, fantastic writing, onto the last one now and I imagine that will be upsetting seeing all of them for the last time.

Series 1 popped through my letter box yesterday....!