BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 15

It is a Token target only for those who consistently do not contribute to the thread, it doesn't affect you or most of the players who've already half qualified. It's simply to encourage the serial non posters just to pop in a few times. It won't affect any non posters outside the top six. This is an historical thing where certain players have joined and won or come 2nd with hardly a hello while serial losers like Godot have contributed lots including funny pictures of himself with Saurez's choppers. If you look at these winners' list of leagues they usually have many, meaning we're just another outlet for their trophy hunting, rather than a true 'clique'.

And in that penultimate sentence I incorporated a bit of 'clique' banter which will be followed up by Godot calling me a stupid old c**t. :) See how much fun it can be if you join in! Play on...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th October 2020, 12:04 PM

It's very easy to do and very possible Billy. Let's assume the current table is the final table, with Anton at the top as he often is. If he meets the very modest posting requirement, he wins, that's it. If he doesn't post, the adjusted final table for BCGCL will have him in 7th. 7th would then be 6th if he posted and 2nd would be the 'clique' winner if he posted.

As administrator you can remove players from the table at any time with the delete button. Did you know?

Yes but why use it when the new system does the same job without destroying the league? I'd rather be a winner in a league of 14 than 4, myself. And very optimistically I know, this way may entice non posters to post if they know all their efforts to win will only get them 7th in this one.

If this was the BCG non clique league with 350 players we don't know in it, I'd use it, but it isn't, because all the cliquery was carefully done in the private selection process to form a very small elite league of BCGers. We can't go shooting everyone for not posting every week or we'd end up a league of two. Or less. Morning.

I've only popped on to this page for a quick look but it seems like the comedy is coming back to this thread
so keep it up chaps.

I enjoy reading it,lots of polite abuse.

Don't some people take things seriously! Did they know that there's a worldwide virus?

Quote: Chappers @ 12th October 2020, 7:04 PM

Don't some people take things seriously!

Yes :P

Quote: Chappers @ 12th October 2020, 7:04 PM

Did they know that there's a worldwide virus?

Is there!? Huh?

Quote: don rushmore @ 6th October 2020, 2:25 AM

Total bollocks.

Deleted teams have a 3 week grace period and can return in that time without penalty.

You can't delete a team or account with immediate effect. The process takes 21 days. If you log back in during that time it cancels the deactivation and every single point is restored (this includes points scored during the deactivation process).

"Total bollocks" - is that really necessary? What is the matter with you that you have to be so obnoxious? With Godot he's just plain rude and can be taken with a pinch of salt, but you don't seem to be capable of posting anything with a civil reply - very snide.

Anyway, I cannot get a definitive answer to your claim, from the FPL, but was only going on my experience from way back when I asked them if there was any recourse when someone gives their team an obscene name and they said no - total disqualification without appeal.

Hello people - I thought I would check in as this year's winner and while you are all chuntering on I really did feel it was about time that the spotlight was turned fully on me. Yes, it's true. While you lot are floundering and probably rubbing yourselves up - there is no shame it now, I can just envisage it which is cool but I just don't want that junk thrown in my face - I think you will find that my own personal security and sheer relevance to you all has been grossly underrated. Yes, I I am the new Northumberlad Cuthbert.

To be frank, I now identify extremely closely with the wonderfully individual Jack Grealish. I too would kill Gareth Southgate if he continued to try anything up my arse like he is up Jack's. I'm kind of anti that with everybody but, sorry, I just won't have it at all with jackbooted power parading in carpet slippers and a ridiculous beard. That is all I have to say for now. I think I will just let my stunning wonkery just wonk the wonk.This is my year. And to be fair my big picture is huger than the big picture but then everyone's is.

Every one of my family has died either from coronavirus or being told to sniiff a concoction of Dena Asha Smith and Tyson Fury's armpits. Decent people would see I have had a very tough time. But I sense that I am going to beat everyone on this one into a pulp. And frankly, you can't beat a bit of a competitive spirit can you. In my talks when managing the female boxers in their changing rooms, they sort of said to me you don't need to tell us that. Then I told them to get a shower as any caring fatherly manager type would. I left them to do their own soaping and just programmed my thing in a woman' voice to say well done girls but you ain't the bromance the greek God Grealish. Then I cuddled my teddy bear, Ted - he is actually a lovely son though he like me is autistic, love him, and my wife Alexa is great but maybe cool. She doesn't do arms.

Anyhow no. Timotei if you want to. My knob is telling me I am very keen on turning, not that it turned anywhere so I suppose I just have to accept it was with you all along Nicola or Tabatha or Nigella or Cicciolina, however big your assets are, and you want me to mend the fences and fix the light bulbs while you just sit on your arse. That's as Jehovah's Witnesses in DMs do and do tell me - I don't know the nuances of VAR. Also, you won't let me spunk out nightly. Talk about being placed in a sadistic chastity belt. Don't you think it is about time you got a bit more real .Like re-engaging with knitting as I have, Why not you?

To the reasonable people out there who really understand football as I do, you will know its all their bloody fault. Personally, I'm for Morecambe and Wise and a full English breakfast myself and wearing my leather jacket not only when going to the fag shop in the depth of night but openly, then they all go "ooh, ooh but you haven't got a motorcycle and it's not you". Don't get me wrong. Vagina, big yes. Absolutely. Almost a munch. At least it ain't BO and smegma. A fetish veganism on rye bread. You do it if you want to. Just don't chuck my identity into an un Grealish like gusset because one big nose abusing talent is more than enough thanks. I wouldn't mind if he wasn't born in Crawley but sadly he was. His anti Jack shows, So does his cock.

A doctor writes : " I proscribe a strict regime of cold showers daily"

VARdy - I hope for your sake he's playing tonight Stephen GoodboysAFC :O

OR, it'll be interesting to see if the TC transfers to the auto bench player put on in his place?

There were reports that he would play...And reports he wouldnt.
I took a shot. Geddit.

I wish I was brave enough to live on the edge like you do. Cool

Robbed of one clean sheet in the 90th minute at Crystal Palace.

Robbed of two clean sheets in the 90th minute at Leicester.

Watch Wolves concede in the 90th minute tonight.

Still 30 more points than I have with two to play to my lone Wolf :(

But look on the bright side - have leap frogged you in the H2H................for now. Errr