Cuckoo - Series 1 Page 7

I'm not always sure if it's completely intended that way. Normally the audience likes such a free spirited guy. Take "Down & Out In Beverly Hills".

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 13 2013, 6:50 PM GMT

I'm not always sure if it's completely intended that way.

Oh , I think it definitely is meant that way a lot of the time.

I agree he's supposed to be very annoying. But maybe not as annoying as I find him. (Makes me not want to watch.)

I like the mother, reminds me a bit of Hollywood actress Katherine Keener.

HB

KK

I loved this sitcom, a really funny show. Series 1 was fantastic. I hope there is a second series of this.

It was a decent series but I really cannot see where they can take it next! Basically what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't get too upset if a second series was never made.

Quote: george roper @ September 24 2013, 1:45 AM BST

I loved this sitcom, a really funny show. Series 1 was fantastic. I hope there is a second series of this.

And George, there are making a second series, click through to the guide! Unimpressed

I have just seen one of the BCG tabs. The Yanks have took another great British show from us. When will they learn to leave our British sitcoms and shows we made in England where it stays?

Edited by Aaron for readability.

Quote: george roper @ October 10 2013, 7:11 PM BST

i have just seen one of the bcg tabs ,the yanks have took another great british show from us when will they learn to leave our british sitcoms and shows we made in england where it stays.

We did give you Loose Women... apology accepted.

Quote: george roper @ October 10 2013, 7:11 PM BST

i have just seen one of the bcg tabs ,the yanks have took another great british show from us when will they learn to leave our british sitcoms and shows we made in england where it stays.

Yeah, but all the Richard Curtis blockbusters (and other successful British movies) in the past benefitted from an American star in one of the leading roles. It's a game of give and take...("...you can't hurry love..."). :)

I was watching the first ep of series two yesterday. Not my cup of tea...

We're just starting to watch the series on Netflix. One question - is the incidental music available somewhere? The music I'm talking about is the the background music that sounds like there's a tennis ball bouncing.

The show's composer is Oli Julian, who published a fair amount of his work on his Soundcloud account.

Do you mean this one?

https://soundcloud.com/olijulian/cuckoo-credits

Quote: Aaron @ 7th October 2020, 3:14 PM

The show's composer is Oli Julian, who published a fair amount of his work on his Soundcloud account.

Do you mean this one?

https://soundcloud.com/olijulian/cuckoo-credits

Yes! Thanks! It must be the speakers on my TV that make that sound like a tennis ball bouncing.

Happy to help. :-)