Political Satire (Quick Cartoon)

Hi All

Short cartoon I madeified. I'm interested in any feedback.

https://youtu.be/OSwJQ1mls0I

Kind Regards
Yac

Topical and informative. What software did you use Yac ?

Blender for the animation. NASA and the CIA pitched in with their supercomputers to write the uber-intellectual joke.

Simple gag...worked so much better because i was distracted by the odd character. If it would have been a plain character then i think i would have been expecting the line. Instead of thinking, who or what am i looking at?
Was that deliberate Yacob/

Thanks Playfull. I can't say that was my intention.

This is where I reveal I am a tophat-and-monocle-adorned white dude who is devastated that you consider my appearance "odd". :)

Funny and professional looking but your talents would be better used than for a predictable outcome. I knew you were going to say c**t within seconds which makes it low brow and low brow is the bottom feeder realm. Your talents with the puppets deserves better material and if you're going to call it political satire it needs to be political satire.

If you want to call Boris a c**t then go right ahead and I agree with you but in a sketch you should stretch it out and call him a c**t without actually calling him a c**t and using references to point out how he is running the country like a c**t. Think Spitting Image.

Thanks DT! Yeah, I wasn't aiming for highbrow with this one. I'll leave the real satire to Private Eye, etc.

I disagree with Tarby. It's not political satire in and of itself: the joke isn't that Boris is a c**t (in fact, that's deadly serious), the joke is that the character thinks that their saying so is classed as political satire. I like that you can get a couple of layers of narrative from just a few seconds of film.

Yes, I saw it coming too, but when a vid is so short, I don't mind, generally. I always enjoy Yacob's character animation.