Tell us a joke Page 244

Baddy gets shot in the chest, the shirt is red with blood but no hole in the shirt?

Star Trek. I refuse to believe there are undeveloped life forms on the other side of the universe who speak English better than Americans. Actually...

Bill's TV observations List:

Modern day butlers commit less crime.

If a leading character lacks emotion usual Anthony Hopkins wins an award.

fire alarm showers work

In Star Trek "Where no man has gone before" they're forever finding previous human settlements.

And the universal translator translates from the very first word of any new alien language.

Speaking of, I loved the Hitch Hiker's Guide Babel Fish as an ingenious solution, till it was pointed out that it still doesn't work on the telly - cos they lipsync English! I guess it'd be too complicated and intrusive to have them lip-speaking alien with English dubbed in, but I genuinely never thought of that. Yet another reason why radio was the best.
Back on topic: What's the difference between One Direction and the Spice Girls? None. In both cases, you're watching five pussies. And I cleaned that one up.

Why is it in period programmes that newspapers are all yellowed with age?

Speaking of, speaking of, i nearly mentioned the Babel fish! I was going to say at least hitchhiker's explained how it functioned.

Why androids always Want to be human like? why ST writers wanted Data to have emotion sims constantly more evolved? Even in recent Raised.by.Wolves.2020. android "Papa" Loves android "Mama", in S01E10."The.Beginning" he (it) is jealous. I think soon my guitar processor will refuse to work due to hard work conditions and constant stepping on.
Ed.: (it).

Yes, fantasy sometimes dabbles in fantasy.

I said to Frank Carson, What noise does a duck make? He said, It's a quacker.

What's the difference between your money and your penis? You don't want to put your money where your mouth is.

I left my girlfriend because she was an excrement fetishist. She was glad to see me go.

Horse walks into a bar. - Why the long penis? - I'm a horse.