Crushing ????

Was just reading up on the brilliant actor Patrick Walshe McBride and now I'm here! Hello everyone

Helloo.Annie.
I've never heard of him.What makes him so brilliant ? :)

Hello Annie. Are you his agent?

Hello everyone thanks for your replies. No I'm not Patrick's agent and I think he's brilliant because he's so versatile. I'm amazed you haven't heard of him when he's done lots of theatre as well as screen, & I particularly adore his chameleonic character of Sebastian in the BBC1 Stratford Upon Avon Private Detectives spoof 'Shakespeare and Hathaway' Love it. Love him! Lots of love Annie Rainbow xxx

Annie, sounds like a 'crush on' ?

Quote: AnnieRainbow @ 4th October 2020, 10:53 PM

Hello everyone thanks for your replies. No I'm not Patrick's agent and I think he's brilliant because he's so versatile. I'm amazed you haven't heard of him when he's done lots of theatre as well as screen, & I particularly adore his chameleonic character of Sebastian in the BBC1 Stratford Upon Avon Private Detectives spoof 'Shakespeare and Hathaway' Love it. Love him! Lots of love Annie Rainbow xxx

Oh him. Yes. He is quite an interesting character.

Are you not really him in disguise? He does like dressing up.

Quote: playfull @ 4th October 2020, 11:39 PM

Annie, sounds like a 'crush on' ?

Could be ever so slightly if I were a little younger lol but no I just enjoy watching this actor. He's fabulous!