BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 12

Probably going to play my free hit (or whatever it's called) this week as it looks like there's plenty of opportunity for goals in certain fixtures. No doubt it'll come back to bite me on the arse.

Why can't everyone just shut up and get on with it?

Well done Chappers, you're about halfway there now.

League Secretary, anyone?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 1st October 2020, 10:12 PM

League Secretary, anyone?

I'll do it.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 1st October 2020, 5:17 PM

Following the resignation of the League Secretary earlier today...................

I didn't even know I was one until earlier today. :S

Quote: don rushmore @ 1st October 2020, 10:28 PM

I'll do it.

Best of luck Don - I see you're in again, so welcome again - I expect you're the first at parties to get the Hokey Cokey going. :D

He'll run off with the takings.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd October 2020, 8:53 AM

He'll run off with the takings.

I'm going to take that as a euphemism, and that does worry me a tad.

Had two Free Transfers this week, so did a bit of jigging about; BUT suspect come Sunday night Godot will leapfrog me. :(

Doomed, 'as what I am. Teary

But on the bright side, I will have Don to look down on. :D

Don Rushmore has been sworn at as League Secretary on a Trial basis, so if not everyone has left by the end of it, he keeps the job till the end of the season. Any grumbles it's too late, you should've put your hand up. He is essentially the chief Counter and nudger, but only for those who consistently fail to post, and those players have plenty of time to reach the modest target that's been set, as it's a long season.

If you can all post more than this, then please do, especially if you have aspirations of winning the thing. He has good experience of counting to six as that's how many games Palace win every season. Play on...

Not had the greatest start. Been bitten on the arse so many times by my optimism for Everton, that I've not benefited from our blistering start to the season. Damn!

Only 2 points so far this week, feels a bit like last week when i had 6 players on 2 points plus a couple who managed even less.

Quote: playfull @ 4th October 2020, 2:07 AM

Only 2 points so far this week, feels a bit like last week when i had 6 players on 2 points plus a couple who managed even less.

Yes, weird week as some are suffering, BUT have lots of players to score points today.

As it stands at the moment, I've moved up a place! And would have been higher IF I'd have not left Jorghino on the bench, which I did because he's scored f**k all in the previous two weeks. Angry I'll take anything that's going at the mo' tho' :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th October 2020, 9:35 AM

And would have been higher IF I'd have not left Jorghino on the bench, which I did because he's scored f**k all in the previous two weeks. Angry

AND, as if to rub salt into the wound, Bellerin, who also did bugger all in the last two weeks, brings in 12 points for me, but he too is on the my bench. FFS AngryAngryAngry

I noticed you had a lot of points sat on their arses :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th October 2020, 9:35 AM

Yes, weird week as some are suffering, BUT have lots of players to score points today.

As it stands at the moment, I've moved up a place! And would have been higher IF I'd have not left Jorghino on the bench, which I did because he's scored f**k all in the previous two weeks. Angry I'll take anything that's going at the mo' tho' :D

Yeah, I feel your pain. I dropped Jorginho to the bench, because he actually didn't play in Chelski's last league game. Never got off the bench.

*Wanders off muttering something about Lampard being a tit*