Ghosts - Series 2

Pleased this is returning.
Genuinely funny on occasion despite the slightly childish feel about it.
Good cast. Characters. Lots of potential.

Agreed. I've warmed to it a bit, it's nice.

Great return.

Yee. Great stuff.

I liked this a lot. Can't wait for the next episode. And series!

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 23rd September 2020, 6:53 AM

So glad Rood Eye's not here. He ruined the whole discussion about the first series.

Oh yeah, reading through that thread is... quite the journey to say the least!

Anyway as for this I can't say I absolutely love it but as an ensemble they bounce wonderfully off each other. Farnaby and Wilbond are the standouts for me.

Agreed. Laurence Rickard is also excellent as Robin the Caveman (he also plays the head).

Two episodes in and... I don't know what I'm missing that everybody else finds so funny. I laughed out loud once in episode two. I feel like with the calibre of cast this should be so much better than it is. Maybe it's the amount of characters vying for screen time.

To be fair, probably did get a bit carried away with the praise. Pleasant, occasionally amusing and decent. Don't expect a non-stop laugh riot.

Thomas Thorne's death day perspectives episode was the most memorable for me. Overall, these s2 6 episodes were very enjoyable

I really enjoyed tonight's episode.

Poooor Thomas though!

It reminded me a bit of the airport episode of 15 Storeys High, very creative storytelling.

Really liked that. I think the Baynton and Howick episodes are the strongest generally, it's a shame that they don't write the whole series.