BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 10

We get out of the pram at 18. Mother drops us off at' pub ya cloth cap.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd September 2020, 3:47 PM

Hey Ben! Well, here's a link to your team

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/3098018/event/2

You did really well - top of the league.

Out of a group of retards, idiots and wankers - you're the luckiest. Enjoy.

Ah, it's alright. I managed to get back in.

Wow, top of the league. I think I was there once before. For a week.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd September 2020, 5:25 PM

Ah, it's alright. I managed to get back in.

Wow, top of the league. I think I was there once before. For a week.

Good, and as mentched before, if you'd have given Son or Kane the captaincy instead of Fernandes you'd have had over a ton - what a way to start!

And if Lucky Boy hadn't stopped for a shit half way round, it would have won the 3:05 at Harringay.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd September 2020, 4:00 PM

And if Lucky Boy hadn't stopped for a shit half way round, it would have won the 3:05 at Harringay.

That happened to me when I was running for the bus the other morning.............................which I missed. :(

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd September 2020, 4:07 PM

Yes, Don has quit.

No, Don has not quit. I've been, let's say, "in dispute" with FPL top brass over something and they've red carded me, the scoundrels, for dissent.

Heavy weight. ;)

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th September 2020, 4:49 PM

No, Don has not quit. I've been, let's say, "in dispute" with FPL top brass over something and they've red carded me, the scoundrels, for dissent.

Intriguing................Cool

Who's that sneaking back in?

Welcome back Don. I admire your spunk.

And this week, with 2 matches still to go there have been some dramatic moves in the league tables.
While the top two (Ben and Billy) remain as they were, some of those behind have closed the gap.
Notably Anton, 1 point behind 2nd.
Top point scorer so far this week is Steve Goodlad with 63 and 2 players in tonight's matches.
Herc is struggling and has dropped places along with Dan, Daniel and The tricky reds?.

The reinstated Rushmore has had a steady start with 32 but it's still early days of the season.
Apart from the 2 late comers only 72 points separate top from bottom.

All to play for

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th September 2020, 9:29 AM

All to play for

Yeah, when f**king logic returns......................Man City v Leicester, so do I give De Bruyne or Vardy the captaincy. At home De Bruyne v away Vardy. De Bruyne or Vardy OR Vardy or De Bruyne.

Reasoning says De Bruyne and this is what I go for, and so Vardy gets a hat-trick.

You watch, next week when Vardy is playing at home, he'll get f**k-all and De Bruyne playing away will score 6 goals.

Logic is shit.

With only 7 points so far in W3 I really need some decent points today. Got beat in the head to head by Alfred last week and looking like i am going to be f*cked by the bunnymen this week. Dropping like a stone in the BCG league and to make it worse i set up a small league 'The old gits' with 5 family/friends, one of whom did not want to play, so as a bit of fun i set him up with an 'auto' selected team and have not changed anything - transfers or captain, in three weeks - and he is now leading the sodding league. Doh!

Laughing out loud

And you've still got 6 decent players to score for you.

Last week I took the Southampton keeper off the bench to give him a rare outing in place of the Wolves keeper (who was up against Man City). He duly conceded 5 goals

So this week back to plan A. And what happens? Wolves let in 4 v West Ham and Southampton keep a clean sheet...

If everybody's back in the fold, as suggested by previous posts, who is the "deleted player" I am up against in the H2H next week?