Who do you fancy? Page 1,296

Anything for publicity now their incredible music career has sadly gone down hill....

Joan Cusack?

Sophy Ridge on SKY news

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th September 2020, 4:56 PM

Sophy Ridge on SKY news

Definitely posh totty.

No comment.

I like the one who was married to the dead one in the 60s Randall and Hopkirk: Deceased.
He answers the phone in the opening titles and then gets ran over by a camera.
His friend was played by Mike Twatt. I think.
He is actually deceased. The guy who played the one who is dead is actually still alive.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 21st September 2020, 3:44 PM

I like the one who was married to the dead one in the 60s Randall and Hopkirk: Deceased......

You fancy people who's partners have died, do you gate crash funerals ? The festival of the dead in Mexico must be like an orgy too you. Rolling eyes

Incest. I can relate to that.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 21st September 2020, 3:44 PM

I like the one who was married to the dead one in the 60s Randall and Hopkirk: Deceased.
He answers the phone in the opening titles and then gets ran over by a camera.
His friend was played by Mike Twatt. I think.
He is actually deceased. The guy who played the one who is dead is actually still alive.

Anette Andre?

Liz Hurley is the best looking women over 50 in the world and I will fight any bastard who says otherwise.

You'll get no argument from me

I think my BH is, but you haven't seen her I know, so just think yourself lucky I've got a bad foot, otherwise I'd have to give you a damn good thrashing....

Quote: Will Cam @ 24th September 2020, 8:56 PM

Liz Hurley is the best looking women over 50 in the world and I will fight any bastard who says otherwise.

In the words of Sylvia Plath, phwoar.

Quote: Will Cam @ 24th September 2020, 8:56 PM

the best looking Liz Hurley is women over 50 in the world and I will fight any bastard who says otherwise.

Miss piggy has aged better than any woman over 50 , though iam sure she might have had some working done.Still what a babe.

Gotta be Betty Rubble. Never ages.