Hello!

Good morning,

I'm on a one-man mission to prove that it's possible to come from Sutton Coldfield and be mildly amusing at the same time. I suspect that I will fail gloriously but I at least I won't die wondering.

I have every intention to become the founder of The First Church of Ted Chippington, but that's a project that will have to wait for another day. In the meantime, I'm working on my blog and would love to find similarly delusional people to collaborate and share ideas with.

My dream is to travel the West Midlands and be nice to children and small, furry animals.

Welcome PJ.Do you spend a lot of time in bed?
The only thing I know about Sutton Coldfield is the BBC used to very proud of the tv mast there and would mention it a lot at one time.I wouldn't pat the animals here,they've got sharp teeth :)

I do spend an awful lot of time in bed and I would be able to gaze lovingly at the TV mast whilst doing it if I slept in the front room.

The problem with living so close to something so marvellous is that you fail to appreciate it when it's on your doorstep.

Welcome

Quote: Peejay Adams @ 21st September 2020, 3:14 AM

Good morning,

I'm on a one-man mission to prove that it's possible to come from Sutton Coldfield and be mildly amusing at the same time. I suspect that I will fail gloriously but I at least I won't die wondering.

I would advise you to take a map to ensure you don't die wandering...

Laughing out loud

I'm more likely to die rambling, to be honest.

Welcome :)

Thank you.