Things that piss you off Page 1,788

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th September 2020, 2:41 PM

That said, if the bloke in the photo came round with YOUR daughter- you would tell him to f**king well f**k off quick f**king sharpish and never ever f**king well come back

Couldn't have put it better meself.

Why on earth would I do that? Could be a nice bloke.

Fair enuff !

:)

It's the Bob Geldof syndrome. Saves thousands of innocent lives, ending up on the verge of a breakdown... F**king shit outfit though. F**k off, you scruffy c**t. Seen Madonna? She still looks AWESOME!

Oh I too admire Geldof

His dedication to ending world hunger is beyond the call of duty

But..

If Geldof came round to mine for a cup of tea and a biscuit and a chat

And he stinks of B.O. and hasn't had a shave for six months

I would say OI! Geldof! NOOO!

I applaud your selfless fund raising and work in bringing to the attention of the world the hunger in Africa over many decades

but go home and have a bath, you smelly, stinking Irish TWAT

Just don't start quoting Blackadder.
What's the difference between Geldof's arguments and Geldolf? The arguments wash.

The advert where the pregnant woman prattles on about how its cool she's now got bigger 'boobs' but isn't too happy about the fact she now keeps pissing herself all the time

People who won't accept other points of view... I once met someone who claimed to have never jerked off to the Spice Girls. But I'm still friends with her.

The Google search engine page.
Used to be the best search engine but now it's at least 10 pages in before you find what you want.
The first 10 pages are all sponsored or paid for adds offering you what you are looking for but you have to pay first.
I know that's how they make their money but they are killing their own goose.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th October 2020, 8:48 AM

Used to be the best search engine but now it's at least 10 pages in before you find what you want.

I haven't found that to be the case. I rarely have to proceed to the second page of results.

Article on Google (who i like less and less) by Duck Duck Go (who i like more and more).

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Google-know-about-me/answer/Gabriel-Weinberg?pa_story=MTUwOTAxNTY4MzE2NjAyODE0NXwyMTExMDYyMzUyMDg4NjV8MA**

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th October 2020, 8:48 AM

The first 10 pages are all sponsored or paid for adds offering you what you are looking for but you have to pay first.
I know that's how they make their money but they are killing their own goose.

It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search
Tip: Instead of using quotation marks and precise spelling, why not dumb down your search to get lots more results from the shit sponsored by our advertisers. Go f**k yourself, love from Google.

I love duck duck go, tor, "adblock plus" is a must for Mozilla (but it has to be with manually deactivated "acceptable ads" option) = clean pages
Youtube without ads and there is no strange suggestions

Is it just me, or is anyone who uses the expression 'holy moly' a total c**t?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th October 2020, 11:55 AM

Is it just me, or is anyone who uses the expression 'holy moly' a total c**t?

You dissing Batman??

Does using 'dissing' make me a c**t?

F**kety f**k...