BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 6

Is there any way we can get Godot back in this, so he's not a week behind?

Perhaps reset the scores to zero or start a new league?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th September 2020, 11:39 PM

Give me or Alf a PM if you would like the codes. Cool

Sorry mate, you need to PM me, not the other way around.

Kipper's in my bad books for calling Corbyn a 'commie maggot' or something equally stupid and heartless.

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th September 2020, 7:18 PM

Is there any way we can get Godot back in this, so he's not a week behind?

Perhaps reset the scores to zero or start a new league?

Hello Don. Welcome back. :D Nice avatar - big Ollie fan.

I don't mind beginning a week behind to be honest. it's not like I'm gonna not f**k my chances along the way anyway.

Can you post a link to the league so I can see everyone?

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th September 2020, 7:18 PM

or start a new league?

F**k me do you know how hard it was starting this one, it was a two year project to get a handful of old scroats back. :S

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th September 2020, 8:13 PM

Sorry mate, you need to PM me, not the other way around.

Kipper's in my bad books for calling Corbyn a 'commie maggot' or something equally stupid and heartless.

Yes it was, I apologise whole heartedly to Soviet larva. I sent you a PM two weeks ago, and last year. Your code is on the latest PM. Post here if you didn't get it, I'll send it again.

Welcome back btw some thought you'd gone to Chortle. :O Can't start again, within a month you'll have caught up with everyone anyway.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th September 2020, 8:13 PM

Hello Don. Welcome back. :D Nice avatar - big Ollie fan. Can you post a link to the league so I can see everyone?

Hello mate. Good to see ya! https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/628474/standings/c

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th September 2020, 6:39 PM

A little asperity creeping in..

Moi? :O

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th September 2020, 10:32 PM

I apologise whole heartedly to Soviet larva.

That's not going to work. You need to apologise to Corbyn and me, you Tory c**t.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th September 2020, 10:32 PM

Welcome back btw some thought you'd gone to Chortle.

I left because I got sick of people not pulling their weight, and when I pointed out I was pursuing counselling, no-one said anything and I realised I'd been spending my spare time talking to psychopaths.

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th September 2020, 10:51 PM

Hello mate. Good to see ya! https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/628474/standings/c

Thanks Don. I can't remember what grudges I was harbouring when I was last here so I've decided to pretend that we're all friends and start with a clean slate. Apart from Kipper.

Time to hire a manager and buy some players!

You'll catch up Herc before half time...

"It's a funny old game, Saint"

I have to accept that I'm no f**king good at it, despite winning the Head to Head 200 years ago. Whoever I pick plays shit.

Last season I played Salah a number of times, and I must have a curse or summat, because every time I picked him he played crap, scoring me only 2 points sometimes.

I think I'll wait for Bale to sign up.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th September 2020, 10:42 AM

"It's a funny old game, Saint"

I have to accept that I'm no f**king good at it, despite winning the Head to Head 200 years ago.

Like most things in life it's a lottery.

Obviously it helps to know something about the game but you can't significantly enhance your chances by following form or watching players or knowing about the game.

If you could, the same people would win it every year, and it would be won by football players and pundits or managers, rather than some lanky Dutch bloke who glues the tinfoil to satellites.

Wow.

Football is our working class game.

How is it that so much of the commentary is from people who went to Prep School?

Don - Prep. Godot - 18 December Prep. Herc - Probably- Prep.

The smell of money bounces off it all.

And I rest my case.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th September 2020, 10:02 PM

Wow.

Football is our working class game.

How is it that so much of the commentary is from people who went to Prep School?

Don - Prep. Godot - 18 December Prep. Herc - Probably- Prep.

The smell of money bounces off it all.

And I rest my case.

I went to the school of hard knocks and the university of life. No prep.

I have got an art degree - but that's a career handicap - like having been to prison.

Congrats to Billy Bunter for a great first week score. I was leading for a brief period on Saturday - and fear that i might have peaked already.

Quote: playfull @ 16th September 2020, 11:27 PM

..................and fear that i might have peaked already.

........................and fear that i might have crashed already. :(

Quote: playfull @ 16th September 2020, 11:27 PM

Congrats to Billy Bunter for a great first week score. I was leading for a brief period on Saturday - and fear that i might have peaked already.

Thank you. Just another 37 weeks (plus the odd lockdown) to hold out. :S

Really looking forward to seeing Godot's team selection. :D...................... Honest :)