BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 3

Is Godot Taxis involved? I couldn't pick him out from the names if he is.

His rants about how his team would be top of the league if they all played together for real are some of my fondest BCG memories.

No, we're still waiting for him, oh sorry. Had Don for a couple of hours but he's done a flounce early this year. Laughing out loud Anyone else wanna try coaxing Gerry and Steve over from the other league? Having no luck with that either. Still 11's a team aint it, much better than last year. Hmm, Shelvey or Dier as captain, hmm.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th September 2020, 7:18 PM

Hmm, Shelvey or Dier as captain, hmm.

Dier for captain? can i have Alfred in the Head to head?

Some pilchard has confused matters already by choosing a different username to the one they have here.

Who is the ghost of Vanden Stock?

Quote: don rushmore @ 11th September 2020, 12:45 AM

Some pilchard has confused matters already by choosing a different username to the one they have here.

Laughing out loud Love it - bit of a niggle before we've even got going.

Who is the ghost of Vanden Stock?

I think it's playfull ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th September 2020, 10:32 AM

I think it's playfull ;)

I've been outed...

Some pilchard has confused matters already...

...and i feel as if i have been insulted from the 1950's

Good luck everyone.

I'm in. Team name is Shotgun Blues.

A few facts:

I support Everton.
Shotgun Blues is a song by Guns N' Roses.
Pilchards are shite.

Best of luck guys.

JP.

I think Alf and I deserve a pat on the back for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth behind the scenes we did to get as many on the CLIQUE as we did - there was only the 2 of us on the H2H to start with for example and now there's 10 which makes it much more fun and should please Billy. :D

Still possible to join, but you need the codes and I'm going off line for a while now, but Alf may be able to supply them. Cut off is 11 this morning.

Let battle commence!

Thanks, guys for sorting it out. At least i know who to blame when it goes horribly wrong.

Good luck (ish) to everyone!

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th September 2020, 1:24 PM

Good luck everyone.

Yes. And well done for saving the league from extinction. 13 players and Steve and Gerry can still come over from the other league, although not with one week to go just to win it.

Please post whenever you can, funny pictures are welcome and over competitive rivalry a big plus. For those who don't know, there is a Fantasy Scout website that Steve Sunshine uses avidly. That's why he's won twice. Don's also won twice, Gerry's won at least twice, Anton might've won twice? And no one else has won at all, (I think) so here's hoping for a new winner this year to put an end to all the smugness of the usual top four.

All queries will be sent for immediate conversion therapy. Er I mean answered sorry. I've just done my usual last minute tinker to remove all my point scorers because I just can't help it. And we're off...good luck all.

Quote: playfull @ 12th September 2020, 10:40 AM

Thanks, guys for sorting it out. At least i know who to blame when it goes horribly wrong.

Good luck (ish) to everyone!

Excellent Alf, thank you. I have got off to a rocking good start with Saliba not being played even though all the papers said he would be. Currently, I can't see anyone else's teams. Who has selected who etc. Is anyone else finding this or is it something that I have done wrong?

Horse, not sure why - but if you click on another managers name you get a row of 'stats' - if you click on the red GW1 you get the team.

OH Stephen! You didn't note my post on Wednesday!!!........................... :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th September 2020, 10:28 AM

Summat I forgot to mention.....................

Don't forget Burnley/Manchester United and Manchester City/Aston Villa matches are both postponed this Saturday.

.................................... NOTE if you ever see a player on your team that has no value under his name, that means the team he is in is not playing.

Me v Horse.....a tester.