What are you watching on TV? Page 2,196

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th August 2020, 4:16 PM

Withnail and I

For the first time

It's good

I've still never seen that.

Not much happens but it's enjoyable

I can't believe Richard e Grant was never doctor who... would've been perfect!

Quote: Chappers @ 20th August 2020, 8:16 PM

I've still never seen that.

You must - is VG. It was on'telly recently. If I see it advertised again I'll PM you.

Richard E Grant's best ever performance I think.

Quote: john tregorran @ 20th August 2020, 11:33 PM

Richard E Grant's best ever performance I think.

Yes, for someone who says he's teetotal it was a remarkable (and hilarious) performance of someone who was pissed most of the time in the film.

Policeman "Have you been drinking?"

Withnail "I think I may have had a couple of small ales"

Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2020, 11:14 PM

You must - is VG. It was on'telly recently. If I see it advertised again I'll PM you.

Google this and it's on that site - in two chunks :-

dailymotion withnail and i

I seriously nearly died laughing. Watching the best bits of Cats does Countdown.

Joe's poem about naming peoples penises. It wasn't just the words. It was everyone in the studio's reactions. I've just recovered.

I loved Miles Jupp's put-down when Jimmy was questioning him about why he looks and dresses as if he was an old man.................

Miles: "Just being myself and not hide behind dyed hair and expensive suits"

Alan Carr " That's not an expensive suit!"

watching new
"Lucifer"
(in expensive suit).
S05

I just watched a programme on London Live called Cousins at War about George V, The Kaiser and Czar Nicholas.

At one point it showed George V and Queen Mary in a Royal carriage and it reminded me that my Grandad had to make a special seat for him in the carriage because Queen Mary was much taller.

The.Boys.s02 from Creator: Eric Kripke
. dl from rarbg2020
. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190634/

On the Chase the options for a part of the constellation Drako.

a. Chicken's foot
b. Cat's Eye
C. Camel's Toe.
The contestant said C. Bradley pissed himself laughing and the middle aged woman couldn't understand why.

I've been sticking on my Lovejoy DVDs for the last few days. Will never tire of watching that. Season two in particular.

Quote: Ben @ 9th September 2020, 9:53 PM

I've been sticking on my Lovejoy DVDs for the last few days. Will never tire of watching that. Season two in particular.

Is that still with Lady Jane because it's worthwhile just to see her.

Watching Louis Theroux: Life On the Edge at the moment. Fascinating stuff, seeing how things have changed and how they look back on their past.