Harry Hill's World Of TV

It's not up to Burp standards, and it would definitely benefit from a studio audience, but I thought this made for very pleasurable Sunday night viewing. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it as we both hate soaps, so the "piss take" was most welcome.

The bit that had me in fits of laughter was Harry voicing Anita Dobson singing the Eastenders theme - absolutely bleedin' hysterical!!

I only managed 10 minutes of it. I am a huge Harry fan but I thought the lack of a studio audience was disappointing.

It wasn't what I expected but soon started enjoying it and Harry Hill isn't on TV nearly enough.

A mass "grey out".....................................DOH! Me next 'spect.

What was extraordinary to me about TV Burp was the way it could make fun of things that were so mundane, through its use of the clips. As with this and the clips on Alien Fun Capsule, it's really impressive at times.

I'm not enjoying this nearly as much as I thought I would. Not a patch on TV Burp or Alien Fun Capsule, and that horn klaxon every few minutes is incredibly annoying.