Status report Page 6,078

No comment. I never saw the post either but It must've been gross.
Hey - my boss said, I'm only paying you one quid a week. - That's gross! - It certainly is. See what I did there? Lol!!!!!

My Epson printer pissed me off once too often and I took great pleasure in hurling the heap of shit into the wheelie bin (OK, maybe it weren't legal, but who gives a f**k when you're pissed off)

Am now the proud owner of a Hewlett Packard one and MY GOD!! What a difference - superb piece of kit for scanning and printing.

Now a very happy bunny. :)

Which HP model is that?
My Epson is annoying me at the moment - plus the ink is going to bankrupt me.

Envy 6022

Ta.

You probably know this, but just in case - don't forget to buy extra inks with it as new printers are now only loaded with a token amount.

On my death bed when I'm about too breathe my last - I will at least be full of joy knowing I will be going to a place where you don't have to use FUCKING PRINTERS

Bastard things

I always go down to the library to do my printing. 20p per sheet.

I used to work in the reprographic trade - that 20p copy costs about 1p to them, paper, toner and machine rental/service.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st September 2020, 10:57 PM

I used to work in the reprographic trade

You used to work for William Caxton didn't you?

>_

Aye and verily Sir, tis be so. Oi worked for Bill nigh on 90 years, man and boy.

I spent this afternoon reminiscing, I like to do every so often, and decided to look at my old posts on the BCG and looking at the Script 2 and Torch Script I did when I was younger on the Kall account and thought to myself, what the hell was I thinking in writing that, how embarrassing of me . and why did I even consider writing a terrible script and some of the posts on the David Smith account, like why the hell did I post that. Funny to read back on it now when thinking about it.

Yep it's definite now- I'm getting old

I've started drinking Horlicks before bedtime

Shoot me

Quote: Wheel @ 13th September 2020, 6:47 PM

I spent this afternoon reminiscing, I like to do every so often, and decided to look at my old posts on the BCG and looking at the Script 2 and Torch Script I did when I was younger on the Kall account and thought to myself, what the hell was I thinking in writing that, how embarrassing of me . and why did I even consider writing a terrible script and some of the posts on the David Smith account, like why the hell did I post that. Funny to read back on it now when thinking about it.

Are you David Smith?

No, I'm David Smith!