BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th August 2020, 10:52 AM

Glad to see you're following Covid regs, well done. Oops, that's me banned now. (skulks off in utter shame to be sent to Coventry City)

Are we playing again . If so, how?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th August 2020, 7:00 PM

Are we playing again . If so, how?

Did you not get the email from the FPL?

"The Gameweek 1 deadline is Saturday 12 September, 13:30 BST."

So there's plenty of time,at the moment. I could start it, but want to see if Dan will be doing it again, after last year's debacle when we finished up with two BCG Clique leagues. Cool

I see Aubameyang & Rashford are both considered midfielders for the coming season. Strange.

Worth keeping a wonky eye out for a sign up code?

Quote: jphellpool @ 29th August 2020, 1:25 PM

Worth keeping a wonky eye out for a sign up code?

Watch this space.

Well, I sent Dan a PM two weeks ago and have heard bugger all, nothing, nowt, zilch back from him - so where do we go from here as we don't won't the last minute debacle we had last season....................do we?

I could create a BCG exclusive league if anyone is interested?

One point I did clarify with the der FPL Management was yes, you can enter your team NOW (so you don't have a last minute panic) and then any private league you enter in the future will carry all your points accrued into that private league - makes sense on their part I suppose when you think about it. :S

SO, shall I create an exclusive league?

Yes

please

Hurrah for Herc.

Yes, please do.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st September 2020, 10:34 AM

Well, I sent Dan a PM two weeks ago and have heard bugger all, nothing, nowt, zilch back from him - so where do we go from here as we don't won't the last minute debacle we had last season....................do we?

I could create a BCG exclusive league if anyone is interested?

One point I did clarify with the der FPL Management was yes, you can enter your team NOW (so you don't have a last minute panic) and then any private league you enter in the future will carry all your points accrued into that private league - makes sense on their part I suppose when you think about it. :S

SO, shall I create an exclusive league?

I'm in once it's sorted. Will keep checking ;)

Regards, JP

I don't mind as long as it's up & running by Friday 11 September. We need as big a membership as possible rather than split between two different leagues. And, ideally, more than six (or whatever it was last year) in the head-to-head.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 2nd September 2020, 2:00 PM

I don't mind as long as it's up & running by Friday 11 September. We need as big a membership as possible rather than split between two different leagues. And, ideally, more than six (or whatever it was last year) in the head-to-head.

Well, now I've had some response, I'll aim for Mon. 7th/Tues.8th latest. STILL heard nothing from Dan, and I bet you what you like he'll dash in and out as he always does, saying he's put us all in again as per last year, and then you'll hear nothing from him till next season. Going back a few years, this used to piss punters/posters/managers off and there were rumblings of "let's all start another league" for people who frequent BCG and not just make an appearance once a year, but nothing came of it - the two main people wanting this now no longer even post on BCG on any matter as they got so fed up with it all, sad to say. :(

I'm quite happy for Dan to carry on I just wish he'd let us know earlier and not his last minute "Hi, here I am and goodbye" Angry

that is all ok, but the big question is how much Messi will cost!

Quote: playfull @ 2nd September 2020, 7:42 PM

that is all ok, but the big question is how much Messi will cost!

£100K - with just him on the field playing in every position.