The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 48

Quote: Chappers @ 9th August 2020, 5:31 PM

................. he recorded on the Fontana label.

Natch. ;)

My girlfriend at the time liked him because he had "nice hair"

RIP Wayne.

Quote: john tregorran @ 9th August 2020, 11:36 PM

My girlfriend at the time liked him because he had "nice hair"

Laughing out loud Love it!

Yesterday my pet python "Lemuel" escaped into the back garden. Much to my chagrin he murdered a red squirrel (that I am calling Jeremy). I happened to stop Lemuel from consuming Jeremy, and felt a horrid pain in my heart as I looked at this poor suffocated red squirrel (Jeremy) in my shaking hands. I soon found myself chastising Lemuel, and shunning him with these words:
"Damn you, you fiend! How dare you murder this poor, innocent (Jeremy)!!! I shall now punish you accordingly!!!"
After which I put Lemuel in front of the TV playing a documentary about Nazis.
Then I gave "Jeremy" a proper burial in my back garden, and gave him the following eulogy:
"Here lies Jeremy. I knew him not, however I am almost certain that he had a family that now miss him. I can only hope that his wife (whom I shall call Emily) is beside herself with grief. I give her and the kids (Molly and Dave) my condolences. Jeremy lived a great life; providing for Emily, Molly and Dave as well as helping the community of the tree that they live in. He was a great red squirrel, who had a big heart and an even bigger pair of balls (as evident from his corpse). Rest In Peace my friend. You will never be forgotten."

So, anyway, my question is: Am I legally responsible for Jeremy's death?

Have a great day.
I won't, I am sad for Emily... and Molly...... and Dave.

Helloo Luke.I hope you are in rude health :)

My balls are swollen, but I kind of like it actually. Would you like a photo?Smarmy

To quote Billy Connolly
"May your balls turn to bicycle wheels and back peddle up your arse"

David Bryant. Bowls Champion
Used to smoke a pipe when he played.
I don't think he was ever young.

Quote: john tregorran @ 28th August 2020, 10:32 PM

David Bryant. Bowls Champion
Used to smoke a pipe when he played.
I don't think he was ever young.

I remember him well. I was playing Trivial Pursuit with someone about 30 years ago and the answer was David Bryant. My opponent couldn't believe I knew it and thought I must've cheated. Then I got a question about the Godfather and he thought I'd win easily but I've never watched any Godfather film.

I don't remember seeing this mentioned on here. I may be wrong though.

The director of the popular Tom and Jerry animated cartoons, Gene Deitch, has died at the age of 95.

The Oscar-winning illustrator died on Thursday night (April 16) according to reports, and he was found at his apartment in Prague.

Diana Rigg 82

Gorgeous, sexy lady.

On the news just now, clip from a M&W show...................

DR as Nell Gwynn : "Will I be able to handle the King's obligations"
EM as King Charles : "I certainly hope so!"

Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th September 2020, 3:44 PM

Diana Rigg 82

Gorgeous, sexy lady.

On the news just now, clip from a M&W show...................

DR as Nell Gwynn : "Will I be able to handle the King's obligations"
EM as King Charles : "I certainly hope so!"

Laughing out loud

Sad news. Especially as she appears in the new All Creatures Great and Small.

Really liked Dianna she had a great screen presence, When watching Old Avengers episodes recently could not believe how sexy she was.

RIP

Sexiest cross dresser ever in Theatre of Blood with the great Vincent Price. Very hot in 007 - OHMSS too. Top wearer of the knee length boot. Could act a bit too. :( RIP

Oh no.
RIP Diana.

Alan Minter has been K O'd too :(