Things that piss you off Page 1,786

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 17th August 2020, 8:27 AM

I came out of prison still a virgin. I keep my ass covered.

Like this you mean?

This is the UK sunshine, it's f**king ARSE. We don't want none of that Yankee talk on this forum.

To convince my parents I'm gay, I bust my ass.

Cretin

You're just jealous because I know so many jokes. And Interesting Facts About The Spice Girls.

Bridget Bardot. Becomes a millionaire selling her body; then the second her boobs hit the floor, suddenly decides that men are sexist and incapable of respecting women and it's what's inside that counts. Strange coincidence.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 18th August 2020, 9:23 AM

Bridget Bardot............the second her boobs hit the floor

"Bardot's boobs bomb !"

At least she's found another way to make the headlines. Rolling eyesRolling eyes
Do you think Katie Price will go green at some point ?

It's like Stephen Hawking saying, I am not a pinup.
What a bunch of dicks we are. Coronavirus kills thousands, big deal. Coronavirus turns our home into a prison, so what? Coronavirus closes discos, oh my God, this is serious.

I know it's not every programme but when you look at the end credits to see when a programme or film is made they use those bloody Roman numerals?

WHY???????

That's because you are 500 I 1000

Quote: Chappers @ 18th August 2020, 3:45 PM

I know it's not every programme but when you look at the end credits to see when a programme or film is made they use those bloody Roman numerals?

WHY???????

1. Snobbery. It looks classier than Arabic numerals.
2. Deception. Certain people might balk at watching very old films or re-reruns, so using Roman numerals makes it harder for Joe Average to know how old the film/show is.
3. Preservation. The end of old film tape could deteriorate, making an 8 look like a 3 or a 6, so Roman numerals provide greater certainty,
4. Carved in Stone. That's just the way it has always been done.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th August 2020, 3:55 PM

That's because you are 500 I 1000

:)

I worked that one out.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th August 2020, 3:45 PM

WHY???????

See no problem with it and after all the films I've watched, I can now read them without thinking about it.

It's not that hard.About 6 letters to remember and most people know at least 2 and just one rule.

Mel C is coming to Italy but stopping at Milan. I've heard of social distancing, but..

Is it true she is related to Detective Sergeant Albert Chisholm of tv's Minder fame?