Coronavirus Page 66

Quote: DaButt @ 8th August 2020, 9:36 PM

That article is almost completely devoid of substance.

Almost, but actually not.
Honestly! Bush's record on that is well documented. Look it up!

Are we going backwards again? More local and international lockdowns where the infection rate has taken off again. I still want to know how these new Laws are being policed. It seems more like a case of encouraging people to wear masks and social distance rather than insist on it.

Went actual shopping the other day after months of doing it online, within two minutes a shopper passed close by to me with no mask on. Pirate Enforce the f**king law, Johnson. There are 750, 000 people out of work because of Covid 19, I'm sure many would make good temporary Covid police handing out warnings and fines or just simple masks. Not enough of the public are taking their civil responsibilities seriously! Angry So enforce the measures you have put in place or we'll all be on Lockdown again!

Sadly a lot of the general public are f**king stupid cretins

Not a lot anyone can do about that

Just googled uk deaths for today

Got 3,6,8,9 and 11

I think they're making this shit up

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th August 2020, 10:06 PM

Just googled uk deaths for today

Got 3,6,8,9 and 11

I think they're making this shit up

It's how they pick their lottery numbers....

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th August 2020, 12:15 PM

Sadly a lot of the general public are f**king stupid cretins

Not a lot anyone can do about that

As I was saying...

Some restaurants and pubs are withdrawing from the Eat Out to Help Out scheme because of "hostility towards staff".
Under the scheme the government pays half of the bill on meals served from Monday to Wednesdays throughout August.
Owners says a surge in demand on these days has led to staff being shouted at, and "physical and mental stress".

Doesn't surprise me.

The F**kwit Force have devised a cunning plan here.To help get restrictions lifted quicker they don't get tested if they have the symptoms.It could work.

So what do we make of the latest restrictions? Gatherings of more than six to be made illegal from Monday unless it's at a place where there's a card machine and a till.

This rule of six means nothing if schools are open again. I passed an academy school last week and was staggered at the sight of about 300 school kids all huddled together outside the gates, hardly any masks on, not even a single teacher to oversee social distancing. There was ZERO social distancing it looked as though they'd never heard of Covid 19. We have no chance of stopping this thing if schools are back as normal it's insane.

I wonder how many films and novels Covid is 'inspiring'. In the next couple of years I bet every other TV drama is a take on the pandemic or Lockdown and the ensuing social anarchy, which we are seeing little glimpses of now. It's almost as depressing as the virus itself.

Isnt it a case of managing the death rate until only the immune are left. Thats barring a miracle that requires a mortgage to service if business gets there first.

They should be testing who have actually had it - the anti body test.
The results might be suprising.
As the hospital said to me when I tested positive to antibodies, there's not enough research to say you are now immune....but you probably are.

Not that I was ever taken seriously at the time but I have been saying since early March that there was an exceptionally rampant bisexual bloke in the Middle East who sadly contracted MERS and died but not before bedding 50% of the globe's men and women. MI5 and the CIA knew this well plus the fact that he had contracted another coronavirus called Covid which they realised immediately he had then passed on.

Everyone in the laboratories were analysing MERS except the secret services who knew that with this finding they could in policy terms nudge fascist control up everyone's jacksies. Test this. Test that. Ooh. So many have a terrible new disease. Actually no. It has been in their systems since 2015 because of going out on the piss and being seduced by an exceptional lothario. Personally, as a monk myself, I have very little sympathy.

New Lockdown starts Thursday, 5th November. Remember remember when we burnt the house down because we had to bring our bonfire inside. So the Police and Army are going to be out in their thousands patrolling everyone's garden are they?

So we're all fully furloughed again for another month, am I getting that right? From Thursday. I don't see why I should go in tomorrow now if I'm at risk, stuff waiting till Thursday.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 1st November 2020, 7:40 AM

. I don't see why I should go in tomorrow now if I'm at risk, stuff waiting till Thursday.

You've been at risk for the last six weeks, mate.
Ever since the scientists originally told the the government a circuit break was essential.
Which they ignored.
Again