I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,197

I noticed that the headline in The Sun today was "Simon Cowell Breaks his Back in Three Places".

I know what Tommy Cooper's doctor would have advised.

Trump today said Spanish flu in '1917 probably ended the SECOND WORLD WAR"

hahahaaaaaaaa oh God what a dick

He was being sarcastic :) (again)

Quote: Firkin @ 9th August 2020, 8:00 AM

She's rather good looking for a Mayor, so I googled "best looking female politicians" and Italy had the most in the top 20.

Political figures should be good looking too.

They're still killing elephants for ivory. Tsk, tsk.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 11th August 2020, 11:42 PM

They're still killing elephants for ivory. Tsk, tsk.

That's more that tsk, tks............it's a f**king abominable and obscene trade, which I understand is mostly fuelled by China. Throw in Rhino horn and other animal parts they use in their medicines and you find they have a lot to answer for presently.

Yes. We should live together in perfect harmony. Side by side.

People criticise Donald Trump, but he is the prime representative of a complete country. That sentence also works without the final syllable.

A huge diplomatic victory for President Trump as the UAE signs a deal for fully normalized relations with Israel, but all I hear are crickets. President Obama received a Nobel Peace Prize 8 months into his first term for doing literally nothing.

We can expect neighboring nations like Kuwait and Bahrain to join in, too.

Quote: DaButt @ 14th August 2020, 4:37 PM

A huge diplomatic victory for President Trump as the UAE signs a deal for fully normalized relations with Israel, but all I hear are crickets. President Obama received a Nobel Peace Prize 8 months into his first term for doing literally nothing.

We can expect neighboring nations like Kuwait and Bahrain to join in, too.

Americans getting involved in countries thousands of miles away instead of concentrating on running their own affairs?!

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th August 2020, 7:15 PM

Americans getting involved in countries thousands of miles away instead of concentrating on running their own affairs?!

It's almost as bad as the British complaining about American politicians thousands of miles away instead of concentrating on running their own affairs!

;)Whistling nnocently

I once had an American boss who complained about me being late. I said, Do two world wars mean anything to you?
I'm unemployed.

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th August 2020, 11:38 AM

Thundery showers are forecast for Tuesday morning

Whistling nnocently

Well it was Thursday afternoon and it pissed down flooding the roads. Driving home from work was scary.

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th August 2020, 11:38 AM

Thundery showers are forecast for Tuesday morning

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2020, 11:19 PM

Can't wait - this humidity is killing me :(

Quote: Chappers @ 14th August 2020, 10:41 PM

Well it was Thursday afternoon and it pissed down flooding the roads. Driving home from work was scary.

Well we're still waiting for this so called f**king rain in the East, as it's still muggy and is pissing me off!! Angry

Quote: DaButt @ 14th August 2020, 4:37 PM

A huge diplomatic victory for President Trump as the UAE signs a deal for fully normalized relations with Israel, but all I hear are crickets.

Probably because Trump has spent the last few days promoting false racist conspiracy theories about Kamala Harris.