8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown new series...

No idea which series it is but it's on now..........

Does Countdown that is!

Well it's the nineteenth time they've billed a new series, but they're calling it Series 20 after rewriting history.

Funny though.

Thanks for editing for me Aaron.

In this new series, is Rachel Riley pregnant? Is Rachel really pregnant? No, Rachel's rarely pregnant. I think that bump is her little girl who arrived last year.

I remember the baby's name as Raven Maria even though that isn't her name but when I think of Raven Maria I realise it's Maven Aria. I love both names.

When l saw Rachel's bump it took me a little while to realise the show is in a time warp but as soon as l did I jumped to the left and everything was alright again.

Yes, filming and broadcast have long been out-of-order and at almost random intervals.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st August 2020, 1:12 PM

Yes, filming and broadcast have long been out-of-order and at almost random intervals.

When's the unaired regular Cats episodes going to be shown, Aaron?

Your guess is as good as mine!

There were some quite meta jokes in last week's episode, I liked it.

Brilliant tonight. Some really laugh out loud moments.

Also interestingly one word that came up (from a show that was filmed in 2019) was Corona!

Quote: jsg @ 3rd August 2020, 7:41 PM

There were some quite meta jokes in last week's episode, I liked it.

Another from Jon tonight, about the edit. Don't know if there were always jokes like this and they left them out before or what, but I'm enjoying it either way.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th August 2020, 10:11 PM

Also interestingly one word that came up (from a show that was filmed in 2019) was Corona!

I noticed that too Laughing out loud

Another good episode, can't understand why C4 have held these particular episodes back for so long though. They could have showed these with the new series that aired at the start of this year.

I wasn't a fan of Adam Riches when he first came on as Sean Bean, but in the latest episode he was hysterical.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 11th August 2020, 10:19 AM

I wasn't a fan of Adam Riches when he first came on as Sean Bean, but in the latest episode he was hysterical.

Yes - I didn't "get it" the first time but thought it funny this time.

Who is Adam Riches? I thought it was Sean!

Adam Riches is an Edinburgh Comedy Award-winning comedian and actor. You'll have seen him playing Lance's ex-wife's new man in Detectorists.

Ayoade plugging his book dates this a bit.

Liked the box of mascots.