I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,196

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 2nd August 2020, 7:27 PM

Quoting Trump Junior now...

Is it possible to quote something you've never heard or read? I couldn't tell you what Trump's son's name is or pick him out of a lineup.

Fair enough!

Find the HBO interview with Trump.
It's like a schoolboy trying to defend the fact that's he's done f**k-all the whole term.
(The bit with the charts is hilarious)
Turns out it takes an Australian to actually do a decent interview.

A big bum has gone off in the Bay of Root. Experts ( and a few current perts) say it's a fifth the size of Little Boy Blue or a quarter the size of Little Bo Peep.

It's a tragedy like when the feeling's gone and you can't go on. It's a tragedy so bad I think the king's horses and his men are going to have their work cut out.

Sorry Bay of Root. I send my condomolencies and wish you wella wella wella.

In the words of Sylvia Plath, wtf?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 5th August 2020, 12:30 PM

In the words of Sylvia Plath, wtf?

Definitely!

Her poetry is easier to understand.

Fantastic news ! Japan have indicated they could have an outline trade deal with the UK as early as August. Gawd bless Trump and his trade war with China, South East Asia are rallying around China (as they always do) expect more of the same. If Trump is re-elected, that will be good for our economy. Trump can't compromise and China knows that. South East Asia will slowly, diplomatically and ever so politely cut off America's bloodstream, and shift trade agreements to other countries (hopefully us) :)England whilst letting Trump pout and brag he's the very, very, best at whatever.

Quote: Firkin @ 7th August 2020, 4:12 PM

Fantastic news !

We've got the same deal with Japan as we had when we were in the EU!
Perhaps the next deal will be better.
Perhaps.

Great. The world will be perfect by Tuesday. Go, guys!

Thundery showers are forecast for Tuesday morning

Whistling nnocently

Virgina Raggi's fault.

I've just heard about Boris giving lordships to his Brexiteer cronies.So they'll be joining an unelected parliament because they didn't like another unelected parliament.

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th August 2020, 11:38 AM

Thundery showers are forecast for Tuesday morning

Whistling nnocently

Can't wait - this humidity is killing me :(

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 8th August 2020, 7:39 PM

Virgina Raggi's fault.

She's rather good looking for a Mayor, so I googled "best looking female politicians" and Italy had the most in the top 20, not a single Brit. It's as if Italy doesn't take politics seriously enough. If you want to check my sources:

https://www.reckontalk.com/hottest-female-politicians-beautiful-photos-bikini-pics-facts/

Just remind me why you emigrated again Michael.