What DVD are you watching? Page 36

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th February 2020, 12:19 PM

The Piglet Files

Is it just me, or does Winnie the Pooh sound like a polite term for anal?

Is politeness really a factor when it comes to bum sex?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Man About the House series 1. I have a wheel which decides which boxset i watch! Because I cant make my mind up half of the time

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd August 2020, 2:36 PM

Is politeness really a factor when it comes to bum sex?

Anal sex. Not bum sex.
I'm watching New Order live and it is almost total shit, but feels like I've been here before.

Mrs Brown Boys: The originals.: Part 5: Triple Trouble

I'd keep that to myself if I were you.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 5th August 2020, 4:03 PM

I'd keep that to myself if I were you.

The BBC series is awful,but the original versions are actually quite good!

I believe you.

Butterflies I am on now. Series 1

Grange Hill series 6. Gripper storyline is fantastic, fantastic writing and acting in the racism storyline with Gripper. A true classic

In The Loop - the movie

A bit meh

Quote: Wheel @ 14th August 2020, 1:26 PM

Grange Hill series 6. Gripper storyline is fantastic, fantastic writing and acting in the racism storyline with Gripper. A true classic

But I want to be your friend, Ro-land. That story arc was good school soap. I remember Precious standing up to the racist bullies. If you're a Gripper fan, you can see him in Morrissey's video clip for Dagenham Dave.

"Legend"

It was OK and filled in a couple of gaps from the story, which I think were missed in the Kemp brother's film - certainly wasn't better than that one.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th September 2020, 3:47 PM

"Legend"

It was OK and filled in a couple of gaps from the story, which I think were missed in the Kemp brother's film - certainly wasn't better than that one.

I've not seen the film but saw a scene from a pub brawl that looked interesting. It looks a bit more caper style than the Kemp brothers' film but the DVD is on the list for the next CEX visit. I can still put on the The Krays and be transfixed by Billie Whitelaw. At the weekend I channel hopped to a documentary about the Krays and it was interviewing a business owner who refused to pay them protection money and would sleep in his betting office with a shotgun and guard dog incase someone came to smash up the place or set it on fire.

Just watched Bottom, Culture where Richie and Eddie play chess and one of the pieces is a large Spiderman toy Laughing out loud