Things that piss you off Page 1,784

I doesn't like words such like 'slut'. Slut am such a very so SEXISTS and MISSOGYNISTICAL and lady hateful word, are it not? Any man which descripts lady this are clearly big shit misogynistic and haves broad problema with lady and not respecks HER DECISIVE after year of bad! Sexists sucks!
For eggsampled. Imagine lady give 7643227-Euro blowjob to minors during midnight mass for war victim and spent Money on drug whom She shell to minors and spended this money on brothel bonking every men on Earth. She then kick her son out from house and bonk every High court judgers to let multiple sex offender off for bonks he too. When son starving and arsking why, She Say, 'Why? Because I are BIIIIG SLUT WOMAN, I is total f**king SLUT because I Slut is funs so f**k off.' She then break into blind man house, kick its head in for fun and steal them money for hostage. Then She start third world war, kill all children, spread racial hatred, converts world to anti-Seminitism, steal most drugs to sell to minors, destroy kittens, blow up this universe and all others, beat up gay man,make lesbian gay and black illegals...
Now Imagine man say She '''slut'''. That man clearly sexist and misognisticfulness and having broad problema with lady and not respects HER DECISIVE after year of bad. Sexists sucks!!!

Why do I have to keep signing in?

It mysteriously and very intermittently signs me out too. Could it be to do with the ongoing "improvements"? Whistling nnocently

I just had to sign in - no biggie - happens occasionally. It might be to do with the upgrades.

I am more troubled by someone using a missing child, Madeleine Beth McCann to take a cheap shot at the author of an article featured on this site. And that post still being visible?

I agree PlayfulL

On another piss you off... TV adverts praying on the guiliable and needy.
There is one at the moment that I can't understand why the broadcaster allows it.

Perhaps you have seen it but not read the small print.
It's a word square where you have to find hidden words, if you find them they give you a number to call to be in with a chance to win £9000

Read the small print at the bottom.
The call costs £7.60 and as if that wasn't bad enough, they tell you that, that does not enter you into the prize draw.
You have to agree to being transferred to another call that costs an extra £3.
Over a tenner to enter with no winners ever being shown.

It's obvious who this ad is being aimed at and it's not right.

Quote: playfull @ 1st August 2020, 12:28 AM

I am more troubled by someone using a missing child, Madeleine Beth McCann to take a cheap shot at the author of an article featured on this site. And that post still being visible?

That "someone" is Rood Eye re-registered under a different name, which is all the more surprising to me that Aaron or Mark have allowed it to stand, but then they may not realise it's him at this moment in time - you can remedy that of course.

Yes, it's disgusting, but given my recent debacle with Rude Boy, I don't feel inclined to take the matter further on here for fear of raising the wrath of Steve Sunshine again, which I can do without, thank you very much.

If you feel that strongly about it playfull, then press the "Report" button on that post and complain. I would, but don't want to appear as though I'm on some sort of witch-hunt.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st August 2020, 9:08 AM

It's obvious who this ad is being aimed at and it's not right.

Agreed. It's a cheap and tacky ad, clearly thrown together at speed, because current conditions are perfect for them. A site location company once told me a quick indicator of how poor an area was, was to count the number of betting shops on the high street. Sad but true...

Quote: playfull @ 1st August 2020, 12:28 AM

I couldn't believe that! Has it been deleted now?

Having aches and pains in my right eye, my right arm and my lower back is putting a bit of a crimp in my TWATTING DAYAngry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st August 2020, 9:14 AM

That "someone" is Rood Eye re-registered under a different name

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/

If a user has a complaint regarding another user's conduct, suspects them of holding multiple user accounts, or wishes to raise any other concern or point regarding another user, these should be conveyed to a moderator or the Editor privately (for example, by private message). Such matters aired publicly (i.e. in threads) will be considered trolling and dealt with accordingly.

This is a warning issued to everyone.

Quote: Chappers @ 31st July 2020, 7:48 PM

Why do I have to keep signing in?

This is a purposely designed security measure. It is likely that your browser keeps updating, so the 'signature' it reports to us changes and we have to verify you again.

Conversation killer.

Sorry but all these pale in comparison to my winge.We have a curfew here now,no going out between 8pm and 5am.So no late night discos for me.

Struth!

I can't get any disco either. But I will survive.

Just keeps me stayin alive.