How long is the PM facility off the menu?

Site News & Feedback
?-This is the forum to offer feedback about this site and discuss our latest news. If you have a problem don't post here, contact us.

I would if I could................. ;)

Why not PM them?

There's no problem with Private Messages. Go through your account.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 26th July 2020, 8:42 PM

Why not PM them?

Funny

Quote: Chappers @ 26th July 2020, 9:15 PM

Because it says this :-

"Sorry, we have temporarily paused this feature as we are carrying out a database upgrade. You will be able to send messages again shortly. Please try again tomorrow."

Have you actually tried it? It's been tomorrow for at least a week.

Fake news...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th July 2020, 9:41 AM

Site News & Feedback
?-This is the forum to offer feedback about this site and discuss our latest news. If you have a problem don't post here, contact us.

I would if I could................. ;)

Bump

Probably until the new site design is ready. The latest supporters' newsletter said it'll take a few months.

Quote: jsg @ 27th July 2020, 9:45 AM

Probably until the new site design is ready. The latest supporters' newsletter said it'll take a few months.

So much for "try again tomorrow", but thanks jsg - it's ironic that I want to ask Aaron summat before I renew my Supporters subscription.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th July 2020, 10:35 AM

So much for "try again tomorrow", but thanks jsg - it's ironic that I want to ask Aaron summat before I renew my Supporters subscription.

I remember you said you stopped your subscription because of Rood Eye. He's deleted his account now though, which is nice.

Quote: jsg @ 27th July 2020, 11:23 AM

I remember you said you stopped your subscription because of Rood Eye. He's deleted his account now though, which is nice.

Errrrr...........I don't think he deleted it - I think he posted something unsavoury, and yes, that's the main reason I need to PM Aaron.

And YES!! isn't that nice. :) In fact it's bloody marvellous. :D Have you noticed how already, the forum has a lighter, brighter feel to it without that cretin.

Hi all. Sorry for the slow reply. We've been busy-busy.

To confirm, Rood Eye's account was suspended by us, for breaking our terms and conditions.

Apologies that the Private Message functionality is offline. It will be back soon. We're upgrading it with new features (like thread views). We've hit a few bumps along the way so it's taken longer than expected to bring it back... but it shouldn't be much longer!

In the meantime, and as before, you can get in touch with us privately at any time via https://www.comedy.co.uk/contact/

You can contact me direct aaron@...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th July 2020, 11:02 PM

It's been tomorrow for at least a week.

Well it always will be as it's always today.

He's right but there's more than one tomorrow.eg: I will pay that 50 quid I owe you,tomorrow.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th July 2020, 9:08 PM

Well it always will be as it's always today.

Pedant, and you never did apologise for this :-

Quote: Chappers @ 26th July 2020, 9:15 PM

Mr Smart Arse :P